Chapter 122

Ariel

"Fuck" I mumble as I wake up. My head is killing me.

I walk in the bathroom and lean over the toilet as I throw up everything.

This goes on for 15 minutes until I stop. I sit by the toilet wanting my phone till I remember I broke it last night. Great.

Now I gotta buy a new phone while having a hangover. Another few minutes goes by and I get up. I squint my eyes in search for my Advil and grab it seeing it by my toothbrush holder.

I take 5 of them and grab my toothbrush.

"Yoooo sis, I gotta go by the store for a few hours, you good?" Mila asks walking in.

I nod then spit out my toothpaste. I rinse my mouth out and wipe it off with my hand. "I gotta get a new phone" I say rolling my eyes.

"No you don't, I got it already cause I saw your other one by the balcony this morning" She says. "I didn't know if you wanted the 13 or 12 so I got both" She adds. "But I gotta go, love you, bye"  she says waving then running out.

I walk back in my room and see the two iPhone boxes sitting on my bed.

I choose the 12 and start setting it up. Once it's finished my phone starts buzzing like crazy which makes sense considering my mom and them were worried.

I let it continue and decide to go ahead and shower in the meantime.

I get out and throw on a pair of money PSD Boxer briefs and a Nike sports bra. I walk in my closet and look around.

I settle with a Black Armani shirt, denim ripped jeans I got from G-Star, and my Jubilee 11's.

I throw my hair in a low ponytail and grab my fitted NY hat. I add silver jewelry and grab my phone.

I go to the long ass message Mia sent me last night. I read it and delete it. Her drunk ass don't be talking bout shit.

My phone rings and I look at it seeing an unknown number. I answer it anyway and put it on speaker. "Hello"

"Hey Ariel" Somebody says. I look at my phone funny and get quiet. "It's Chanelle" They say and I nod vaguely remembering hitting her up last night.

"Wassup?" I ask grabbing my wallet and keys. I grab my Glock .40 from dresser and slide in the front of my pants.

"You still coming over?" She asks. I think for a minute. "I mean if not it's-" she starts.

"I'm on my way" I say. I hang up and walk downstairs to my garage before leaving out.

My phone buzzes as soon as I get in the car.

   Ace❤️🤞🏽: be quiet next time mf. My head hurt 🖕🏽

I laugh to myself. I hook up my Bluetooth and pull out into the driveway then the road.

I pull up to a condo and match the number with the address she sent me. I cut my car off and get out; locking the doors in the process. I knock on her door and turn my hat around to the back.

The door opens and I lick my lips a bit. "I see you look the same" I say looking her up and down. She invites me in and I walk in looking around.

I sit on the couch and she looks at me. "What?" I ask looking at her. She sits beside me and stares at my arms.

"You look different" She says. "You got tattoos, a line up, and a grill" She adds as I lick my lips again. I left my chapstick in the car.

"Thanks?" I ask more than state.