Chapter 31

€Tay'Shawn€

It's been a month and half since the whole incident. Dad has been avoiding Ariel, and everyone seems to also, but her siblings. Leah is back to her regular self, and dad spoils her even more.

Geo and I have been great. I'm taking her out tomorrow night. Her birthday's in 3 days.

Today's dad's welcome home party. It's at the house, and tomorrow's the opening of the tattoo shop.

I slid on my Red Robbins Jeans, and a White tee. I put on my He Got Game 13's, and added some Black accessories. I sprayed on some cologne, and walked downstairs.

"Hey ma, hey dad" I said as I entered the kitchen. They were eating and talking.

"Hey Tay" Ma said. Ariel walked in, and got a granola bar. She was quiet as she's been for the past month and a half.

"Morning Ariel" Ma said. Ariel just looked and sat down. Leah and A.J. Walked in next.

"Morning baby girl, morning A.J." Dad said. He picked Leah up and started tickling her.

"Morning y'all" Ma said kissing their cheeks. A.J. Wiped his cheek.

I kept my eyes on Ariel. She would look at dad and Leah then look back down. No one seemed to notice, and if they did, they didn't seem to care. Ariel walked out, and no one even looked after her. I got up, and followed behind her.

I went up to her room, and knocked.

"What?" She asked opening her door.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I'm always fine, does that answer your question?" She asked.

"No, don't you have a game Monday night?" I asked.

"Yeah, and?"

"What time, me and Geo are gonna watch" I said.

"7" She said. "If you have other plans then that's fine, everyone seems to" She said closing the door. I walked to my room, and dialed Geo's number.

€Ariel€

These last two weeks have been depressing. No one bothers to talk to me anymore. I guess dad's words have actually gotten them to believe him.

I've had about 4 games since then, and no one has came. They go to Tay and A.J.'s but not mine. A.J. Plays before me, so when his game ends, it's late but still.

I'm been cutting myself more, and no one knows. I don't care about shit anymore except my siblings, Mila and Haven. Somewhat. I asked her out, and she said yeah, so tomorrow makes it 2 weeks officially.

I sat on my bed, and looked at the pictures of me from the past few years. Shit has changed. I laid back on my bed till my phone ranged. I saw Haven's name move across the screen and answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ariel, how are you?" She asked.

"Good, you?" I asked.

"Okay, but I'm calling for you, I'm on my way over to chill with you" She said making me smile a bit. "I got you some candy"

"For real?" I asked.

"Yeah, why you ask that?" She asked.

"Cause, I'm starting to feel invisible" I said. "No one gives a fuck about me" I added.

"That's not true" She said.

"You'll see" I said. She hummed then spoke up.

"I'm here, what's the password?" She asked.