Chapter 62

|Kameryn in the Media|
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mila

Today we go back to school. I can't wait till next year.

"Auntie, get up" Brayden yells banging on my door. I groan and slowly get up. I get in my shower and start getting ready.

After doing my bathroom duties, I throw on a pair of Ralph Lauren boxers, and a White Nike Sports bra. I search through my closet and grab a White tee, denim jeans, and my Pure Money 4's.

I grab my car keys and head over to Ariel's house. I pull into the driveway and around the other cars before turning my car off and walking up the steps.

"Hey Mila" Leah says opening the door before I can even knock.

"Morning" I say walking inside. "Where's Ariel?" I ask.

"Her room" Leah says walking into the kitchen. I jog upstairs and walk in Ariel's room. She comes out the bathroom glaring at her phone.

"I don't give a fuck Nelle, you fucking played me and I'm done leave me the fuck alone" Ariel says hanging up and looking at me. "What's up?" She asks tossing me a White bandana. I'm glad I remembered to braid my hair up last night.

"Nothing, who's car we taking?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter, I'm just trying to see if I got any fine ass teachers" She says shrugging. I grab her car keys. "You ready?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say. She nods and grabs her backpack and stuff before cutting her light off. We head downstairs and A.J walks out from the gym.

"I'm riding with y'all" He says. Ariel gives him a thumbs up.

"Y'all have a wonderful and don't get any trouble unless y'all want y'all asses tore up" Ma yells. We all wave and walk out the house. We get in the car and Ariel sighs.

"What's wrong?" A.J asks.

"I don't know, I just have this weird feeling" She says shrugging.

We get to school and I get a text from Amour saying she's in her science class which doesn't surprise me. I text Ariel as I head that way and prepare myself for today.

Ariel
I smile in satisfaction of my picture before posting it to my social media sites. Of course everyone was gonna flex on the first day with the new Jordan's and shit so I changed it up and got my shit custom made.

My Yellow and Black Bel-Air Academy jersey had my name on the back, as for my distressed cut off shorts I got from my mom's store, and my New Love Mid 1's. My laces are Black and Yellow thanks to my mom getting the dye straight and whatnot. All this plus my tattoos shining, I might just end up with a couple of broads giving me head and fucking during lunch hour.

I head towards my home room not looking at where I'm going. I look up too late causing me to bump into whoever's in front of me. I start to apologize till I see Haven standing here. I then began to say something smart till I see her face.

"What the fuck happened?" I ask pulling her to the side.

"It's nothing" She says quietly. Now I know something's wrong, Haven's ass never acts likes this.

"You better tell me what the fuck- matter fact who the fuck put their hands on you or I swear to god I'm gonna leave this damn building and find out myself" I say sternly. No matter how many times I say Fuck Haven and shit, she still got my heart.

"Kameryn" She says. I lift her head up.

"What did she do?" I ask.

"She said I had a smart ass mouth and when I clowned her bout how she acts she got mad and drug my ass to the bathroom and used all types of shit to hit me with" She says. Her voice starts cracking and I text A.J and Mila that I'm leaving.