Chapter 67

Leilani

Lonte and I just dropped Leah and the babies off at mama's house, now we're on our way to Zay and Ayla's house. We got some snacks and stuff since Zay was making a big about leaving the house.

"You good?" L asks. I shrug. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Ion know, Ariel was acting pretty normal today and it's weird" I answer.

"Normal?" L asks before laughing. "She fucked Asia's face up" He says.

"I love that lil girl but she stay fucking with Ariel knowing she ain't like everybody else, I be ready to beat her ass but I gotta catch myself" I say.

We pull into the driveway and L turns the car off. We get off and grab the bags before proceeding to the front door. I ring the doorbell and Chris answers.

"Why y'all let Ariel mess with Asia like that?" He asks bluntly.

"Cause lil nigga, she stay fucking with my daughter, move" Lonte says pushing past him but stopping to let me go ahead.

We walk into the living room and Zay glares at me. "You wrong as fuck" He says.

"I ain't do shit, and if it's gone be like this the whole night then let us know now cause I'm not in the mood for this shit Xavier" I say.  "I already talked to Ayla about the situation so what's up?" I ask. Ayla need to come back from dropping the twins off cause this shit gone go left real quick.

"Why'd y'all let her do it?" He asks.

"I didn't know she was throw that shit, but you and everyone else in this family know Ariel ain't the person to fuck with regardless of how y'all see it, y'all know she'll shut that shit down quick and Asia knows that first hand" I say.

"Maybe if y'all controlled her wild ass none of this would happen, that girl cusses and acts a ass whenever she wants and y'all make it seem like it's okay cause she got issues, it's y'all's damn fault she's like that" He fusses back while walking up to A'Lonte.

"Zay you my boy and all but you gone have to watch how you talk to my wife, and to be correct your dumb ass we don't act like it's okay, but sometimes enough is enough, Asia has messed with Ariel more than once and she gets tired of that shit dude, and yeah me and Lani did some foul shit to her but we got passed it, and y'all acted just like we did so don't try that shit, but you know what, you good, we good over here, fuck this shit and this damn game night" Lonte says. 

"Fuck it then, but y'all gone watch how y'all talk and how's y'all's kids act towards my cousins" He says. "They already got enough shit going on" He continues balling his fists up.

"Let's not make this about problems Zay, we all got problems, that doesn't mean shit, nobody ever brings their problems up but Asia steady rubbing Ariel's problems in her face, Ariel done been through more shit then any of y'all so shut that shit up" Lonte yells doing the same. They start pushing each other which eventually leads to Lonte swinging on Zay.

Tamia

So Ariel had me thinking we were going to get more snacks when she really was taking time to fight this bitch. I didn't argue though cause I lowkey been itching to fight this Haven girl.

We pull up to this girls house and it's loud as fuck. There's obviously a party going on. We get out and Mila pulls in with Amour. They get out and we all walk inside.

"You see her?" I ask looking around.

"Nah, but I'm gonna get some food cause it's smells good as shit" Ariel says limping to the table.