Chapter 100

(Khyree in the Media)

Ariel

"Hurry up, I told him 10, it's 9:45" I say putting my stuff in my car.

"We're coming" Mia says walking to the car with Mari and Ty behind her. It's the day before our anniversary and if she wanna make this flight on time, she needs to hurry up.

We get everything in my car and get in. "I want something to eat" Mia says leaning on me.

I pull outta her complex and stop at Chick-Fil-A. "What you want Ty?" I ask.

"Nuggets" He says laying on Amari.

"Mari, what you want?" Mia asks.

"A biscuit" She says. "And a lemonade"

I order everyone's food. I pay for me and Ty and Mia pays for her and Mari. I head towards the hangar as Mia and Mari start arguing about the plane.

"What if they don't put us by each other?" Mari asks. "Ion wanna sit by myself"

"Ariel bought the tickets, are we all together?" She asks.

"I can't remember" I lie.

"Miaaaaa" Amari says groaning. I stop the smile from coming on my face. We get closer and Mia looks confused.

"Where you going?" She asks. "The airport is the other way" she says.

"I got this" I say turning. She rolls her eyes and gets on her phone.

I pull onto the road that leads to the hangar. I speed up and turn into it. I cut the car off and Mia and Amari look up from their phones at the same time.

"Bitch" Mia says staring at the 3 jets around us.

"Wow" Mari says. I look at Mia and she looks at me.

"So you've been lying since last night?" She asks. I smirk at her and she hits me. "Ain't shit funny"

"Kinda, but come on, this one of my dad's friends and he likes to be on time" I say cutting the car off and getting out.

"Which one?" Amari asks.

"I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say it's the one with their last name on it" Mia says.

"Okay smartass" Amari says making everyone laugh. We get all our stuff and I lock the doors. We board the jet and Julius comes to the back.

"Atlanta right?" He asks.

"Yeah, closest to Stockbridge" I say laying on the couch. He nods and goes back to the cockpit.

"How many seats are in this thing?" Mari asks.

"15, plus a kitchen, a bedroom, and 2 bathrooms" I say. I turn on my back and keep one foot up and the other on the floor. "Unless one of y'all dying, Ty wants me, or my mama or Leah calling, don't wake me up" I say tossing my arm over my eyes.

"This thing got cable right?" Amari asks as the door closes.

"Yeah, and internet, the password is on the kitchen counter" I say.

"How long is this flight?" Mia asks reclining the chair back.

"It's 10 now, so we'll probably be there around 5-5:30" I say.

"Oh hell, this shit bout to be long as hell" Mari says reclining her chair also.

I was sleeping good as fuck till somebody starts tapping me. "Bruh what?" I ask not looking.