Chapter 65

| Tamia in the Media |

Ariel

I get out the hospital today and I'm happy. My back hurts from this bed and this food is shit. Mila's dad came and got her about an hour ago for church. I'm not going back till I find another place. I'm bout to leave outta here as soon as my ride arrives.

When I woke up I saw my phone was back since my other one got destroyed last night. Now I gotta back it up and transfer everything over but I'll do that later tonight.

I was able to shower and successfully put on everything. I ain't feel like dressing up for real so this Red Ralph Lauren tee, grey sweats, and Low White Forces are gonna have to do.

"You ready?" I hear her ask through the door.

"You can come in" I say sliding off my bed. She walks in and my eyes immediately dart to the Waffle House in her hands. "You gone share?" I ask.

"This is yours fat ass, and the drink, I ate before I left the house" She says. "But you gotta eat in the car cause we gotta get your prescription and all that shit"

"What the fuck dude" I groan. She grabs the bags I had my stuff in and my poor car keys. "I hope my dad got another car picked out" I complain.

"Come on cause I kind of parked in a no parking area" She says like I don't only have one proper working leg.

"You better get to speed walking then baby girl cause I'm taking my time" I say grabbing my phone and my charger. I follow behind her and she glares at me.

"I'll remember that when you trying to fuck" She says. I smirk at her and she hits me.

We get downstairs to her car and I throw everything in the backseat. She got a nice ass White Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Thing is she's only 18 but it makes sense she promos stuff on IG, has been in about 2-3 music videos, and is in the process of starting her own natural hair care line.

I start eating my waffles as she pulls off and I do my happy dance. "Thank you" I say kissing her cheek and getting syrup all over her cheek.

"Really Ariel?" She asks making a disgusted face and grabbing a napkin out her glove compartment. She licks it then wipes her cheek.

"My bad" I say smiling and finishing my food. I put everything in the bag and tie it up before placing it in the back on the floor.

We get to her apartment and I leave everything in the car. We head upstairs and I unlock the door before sitting on the couch. She locks the door then sits beside me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just missed you last night" She says. "A lot"

"You gone show me how much?" I ask.

"Nope cause I'm not about to be the reason you gotta go back to the hospital for messing up your leg even more" She says.

"You won't" I say sliding my hand up her dress. Her phone starts ringing and she looks at my hand. "What?" I ask.

"Move your hand" She says.

"Answer the phone, I ain't gone do anything" I say. She gives me a look then answers her phone.

"Hey Jess" She says referring to her older sister. They start talking about weave and makeup and I tune them out. I scoot her over then grab a blanket and lay on her. "Waaaiit, you're coming over now?" She asks. "Yeah, alright, bye" she says. They hang up and she looks at me.

"What you so freaked out about?" I ask.

"My sister is a bit on the judgmental side" She says.