Chapter 126

Ariel

"Ow" I mumble sitting up. I look around and see Leah on the couch eating a waffle and Amir in his chair eating bread.

"That was Ayden who hit you, he threw one his toy cars" Leah says looking down at me. "I got you Tylenol and some water in the kitchen" she adds.

I lean my back against the couch and rub my head. "Where's Mia?" I ask. I grab Ayden and sit him in his chair. Bad ass lil boy.

"Right here" She says sitting a bottle of water, two Tylenol pills, and a omelette in front of me. "Your dad cooked before him and your mom left" She adds.

"Aight, I'm gonna go shower and brush my teeth then I'll be back down" I say getting up. I go to my room and do my bathroom routine.

I go through my closet and grab a White Beater, A White and Tan Kappa tee, and a pair of distressed jeans.

I grab my Off-White "Sail" 4's and put everything on. I walk downstairs and sit on the arm of the couch beside Mia.

"My head hurts" I say rubbing my temples. I get up and sit beside her instead. That shit hurts my ass.

She laughs. "You got drunk as fuck last night" She says. "And fell asleep on the floor"

"That ain't cool, I ain't even get to fuck li-" I start until she hits me. "What?" I ask.

"Your sister" She says pointing to Leah who's on her tablet with her airpods in.

I shrug. "She can't even hear me" I say.

"Doesn't matter" She says.

I kiss her cheek and she smiles. "When you gone be my girlfriend again" I ask kissing on her neck.

"Whenever you ask me" She says moving me away. "You got all these kids right here, no" She adds.

"You my girlfriend and that's that" I say moving her legs on my lap.

"I said ask not tell" She says laughing.

I shake my head. "Nah, you're mine unless you gone tell bitches otherwise" I say glaring at her.

She looks me up and down before biting her lip. "I'm not, I guess that'll work" she says.

I look at Leah and tap her. "Yes sissy?" She asks taking on of her airpods out.

"You wanna go to SeaWorld?" I ask. I missed my little sister.

"Yeah, can Kiyah come?" She asks. I nod and she gets up. "I'm gonna go get ready, thanks sissy" She says cheering. She runs upstairs and I look at Mia.

"What?" She asks.

I tilt my head. "So, Emery" I say leaning back.

"What you wanna do?" She asks and I smile.

"You gone let me kill her and that's that?" I ask making a face. She shrugs.

"Ariel, I ain't tell you the full story about her" She says. I sit up and look at her, waiting for her to continue. She tells me everything then wipes her face. "I told your mom she was abusive but I didn't go into detail" She adds. "So ion really care what the fuck you do"

I lick my lips and continue to look at her. "I'm trying to control my anger which is really hard since I rely on my medicine, or lean which I don't really care for" I say. "I'll be right back" I say moving her legs and getting up. I grab the bottle of water and pills then head outside by the pool.

I call one of my guys and he answers on the first ring. "Hello" He says.

"Aye, you busy?" I ask.