Chapter 106

A.J

"You free today around 2?" Tay asks as I answer my phone.

"Nigga, It's 9 in the morning" I mumble turning over.

"I know what time it is, so are you?" He asks.

"Sure, text me the place and time" I say hanging up. I groan and toss my phone going back to sleep.

Around 11:15 I get up and text Ariel. She immediately calls me. "What's up?" I ask.

"I'm gonna be a lil late to that" She says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Work calls, you want something while I'm out?" She asks.

"Nah, just be careful, I got the next one with you" I say laughing.

"Got you" She says.

"Aight, I was just letting you know" I say.

"I know, I love you brother" She says. "I'll see you later"

"Bye, love you too sis" I add as we both hang up.

After a few hours of planning my day out for next week, scanning the school schedule, and packing some of my stuff, I grab my keys and head out the door to LocoL.

I arrive and see Tay sitting in the back. I head to the back and sit in front of him. "I'm here" I say.

"I see, where's Ariel?" He asks.

"Working" I simply state.

"Where does she work now?" He asks.

"She gotta tell you that" I say. He nods and I look at the menu.

About an hour later Ariel walks in talking on one phone, a iPhone Xs Max, and typing on another one, a iPhone 8+.

I get out so she can slide in then sit back down. "Yeah I made it....okay, it's in the red compartment, don't spend all my shit Mia" She says. "No, you can spend half" she continues. She looks at us before rolling her eyes. "Half of $20,000 is what?....Okay then that's how much you can spend, bye....fuck You too" She adds before hanging up. "Brothers" She says sitting her phones to the side.

"Is that money from your savings?" Tay asks.

"No, it's what I made today" Ariel says.

"Doing what?" He asks. "I don't know a single job that pays that much"

"Cause legally it ain't one" She says smirking.

"Ariel" Tay says with a straight face.

"What?" She asks with a straight face.

"What do you do exactly?" He asks.

"If I told you I'd have to kill you" She says smiling. That just gave me chills. "But since you're my brother or whatever I'll tell you" She adds. "I kill people"

Tay's face drops and Ariel laughs.  "What's funny?" He asks.

"You" She says. "You look scared" She adds.

"I thought you and A.J were going to college next week?" He asks. Ariel's face goes back to her natural mean mug.

"You should really come around more or at least answer your fucking phone when we call" She says. "I lost all my scholarships when I got locked up dumbass, quit asking me shit" She adds.

"I never have time to talk for real" Tay says.

"Oh but you can be all on Instagram and Twitter and shit, get the fuck out my face with that shit bruh" Ariel says. She looks at me and I look at Tay.