Chapter 21

{Leah in the media, and her outfit.}

-August 7, 2031
-Tuesday

€Leilani€

Today's the first day back to school, and I'm mad now. On the bright side, Leah starts school today, Kindergarten.

The twins start their first day of high school, and Tay's a junior. Macy is now in Ja'Von's care.

"Mommy I'm ready" Leah said. I looked at her outfit, and smiled.

"You look pretty, who dressed you?" I asked picking her up.

"Ariel, and she did my hair" Leah said. "All my stuff's downstairs" She added climbing on my bed.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah" She said hopping off. I went into my closet, and grabbed my outfit I had picked from last night. I got to be at work by 9:30.

I showered, brushed my teeth, and all then got dressed. I had on a Black tank, Grey Cardigan, Denim skinny jeans, and Black Sandals.

I parted my hair on the side, and put some moisturizer in it. I slid on a few accessories, and saw the time was now 7:20.

I walked downstairs, and the kids were rinsing their bowls out. I grabbed the car keys, and we all walked out the house.

I dropped Leah off first, spent about 5 minutes with her, then dropped off the the twins and Tay.

"Watch out for them Tay" I said to him before he got out the front seat. I handed them each $50 dollars for their lunch accounts for the month, and told em bye.

I pulled up to the hospital where Ayla and Zay were for her ultrasound. I walked to the room they texted me and knocked.

"Come in" Zay said. I walked in, and they were waiting.

"Morning" I said hugging them both.

"Hey Jai" Ayla said. "I'm hungry and Zay's ass doesn't care" She continued. I sat beside her.

"It'll be fine babe" I said. Their doctor I'm assuming, walked in, and got the stuff ready.

"Alright, we're gonna check up on the little ones, and find out your due date" The doctor said. He placed the monitor-remote thing on Ayla's stomach and started moving it around. He did that for about 5 minutes before speaking.

"Okay, it seems like you two's first borns will be ready around September 23" He said then just walked out. Rude ass.

"Aye that's 3 days after L's birthday" Zay said pouting. "I miss my nigga"

"We all do" I said. I checked my watch and noticed the time was 8:36. "But I gotta go, gotta pick up Yasmine before heading to work" I said.

"You don't even need to work"
Zay said.

"Yes I do" I said.

"Not really, you and L got enough money to have y'all and y'all's kids set for life" He whispered. It was true but I prefer doing something productive instead of staying in the house and spending money like it's going out of style.

"True, but I prefer to work, bye" I said. I kissed Ayla's cheek, and hugged Zay.

I pulled into parking lot of my boutique and it was busy. Yas and I walked in and she went to the back.

I went to my office and sat down.

€Ariel€

As soon as A.J. And I stepped foot into the school, we got stared at.