Chapter 55

A'Lonte

"You sure?" I ask Lani over FaceTime as I enter the mall.

"Yes, we already discussed it" She says sitting the phone down. "And I just sent you my outfit" She says as my phone buzzes. I hold down the message and as soon as the picture pops up I press the exit.

"Fuck no" I say as I turn and step on the escalator.

"What? Why? It's cute" She says frowning.

"Yes and it's too revealing" I say.

"Well you might as well tell Zay too cause Ayla got the same dress just a different color" She says shrugging.

"I don't even know why you thought that dress was a option" I say laughing. I walk off the escalator and head towards the Balmain store.

"Ain't nothing funny, shut up" She says rolling her eyes. I spot Zay and sneak up behind him. I sign for Lani to hush and she mugs me.

"Xavier, look behind you" Lani yells. Petty ass. Zay turns around and looks at me.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Nothing, but look at this dress Lani just texted me" I say going to our messages. I click on the picture and frowns.

"I hope you said no" He says. He clicks the green FaceTime line and mugs Lani. "You ain't wearing that bullshit Leilani"

"First of all, Leilani can do what the fuck she wants" She says. "And while you trying to boss me around, my best friend trying to wear the same thing, and we are" She says flicking me off and hanging up.

"I gotta make a phone call real quick" Zay says pulling his phone out. I watch him click Ayla's contact and I laugh to myself.

I continue looking around debating on exactly what to wear for Lani's party.

Ariel

"Get the fuck out my face Ariel before I punch you in it" Haven threatens me as I sit in front of her.

"I ain't even do anything, why you mad at me?" I ask. She was on my phone and Asia's friend Elaine kept texting me and now she's mad.

"Cause that bitch still texting you like you ain't gotta girlfriend, a crazy one at that, I'll blow her fucking house up" Haven says.

"Okay, but that ain't nothing to do with me" I say shrugging. "You see my replies to her"

"Since bitches wanna test me, I'm gonna beat her ass" She says getting off her bed and walking into her closet. I grab my phone and search for Elaine's address. I find it and put it in my Google Maps.

Haven walks out her closet with a Black shirt on, Black leggings, and Metallic 5's. She opens up her night stand and pulls out a stun gun and her all red glock 40.

"Which one?" She says. I look between the two items.

"Well either one can kill her but you'll probably get jail time for the gun" I say. She looks at me sideways.

"Not that you got a option but you really gone condone this?" She asks.

"Duh" I say. "I'm tired of her texting me" I add. "Ion know if she got texting apps on her phone or what, but the bitch won't stop texting me and before you ask why I ain't tell you or anybody else is cause of a list of things....you going to jail for beating her ass, my mama going to jail for pulling up with you to beat her ass, my cousins going to jail for beating her ass after you..it's just a lot"

"Speaking of your mom, text her and let her know" Haven says tossing me her phone and wallet. I grab my phone and car keys and follow Haven out the house.