Chapter 44

Merry Christmas 🎁. COMMENT, COMMENT and Vote.
{Amir and Ayden in Media}

A.J
It's been a month. A month of Ariel and Tay moping around the house. All they do is go to work, come home, sleep, and eat. Tay still talks to Geo, but Ariel is just miserable. Oh, and she got the job at Ralph Lauren. She's a cashier. Tay still works at the Balmain outlet. I on the other hand work at Hollister. Ciara and I hang out almost everyday and it never gets old.

I'm currently at work now folding up shirts. I put the last shirt in the pile it belongs in when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Haven and Bri standing there.

"Oh, what's up?" I say.

"How's Ariel?" Haven asks dully. I shrug.

"She's been in her own lil world, why?" I ask. Haven looks at Bri then starts crying. Like boohoo crying shit. I pull them aside, and look at her. "Why are you crying?"

"She's been doing this for a month straight" Bri says comforting her. "Ariel blocked her number so Haven hasn't been able to talk to her, plus her attitude has been on 100 for forever, she's just a huge grouch"

"Am not bitch" Haven says. I laugh. I pull my phone out and check the time.

"Ariel has her lunch break in 20 minutes, she usually goes by subway, then sits in her car, if y'all can make it, you'll be able to talk to her" I say. "Now I need to get back to work before my manager comes back"

Ariel

I walk out of Subway with my meatball sub in one hand and phone in the other. I still haven't changed my lockscreen. I can't do it. I get in my car, and grab my iPad and hit Netflix. I settle with Fuller House. Before I can click it someone knocks on my window causing me to jump. I look at the passenger side and see Haven standing there. I roll my eyes and roll down the window.

"What?" I ask.

"We need to talk" She says opening the door and getting in. Rude ass.

"Ain't shit to talk about Haven" I say. My phone buzzes and Nelle's name pops up along with the text saying wants me to come over.

"So you talking to that bitch?" Haven asks. I shrug.

"Me and you ain't together so why does it matter?" I ask.

"Look, what did I tell you when you started getting treated differently?" She asks. I just look at her. "I'm serious, what did I say to you?" I sit there and bite the corner of my lip. "I said I wasn't leaving you and I wasn't Kayla....did I not?" She says.

"Yeah" I say. "But you did leave me" She sighs.

"I didn't leave you" She says. "My dad argued with my mom all night long about how hanging with you was a threat to my life, my mom loves your family, but my dad hates every bit of it" She continues. "My dad gave my mom an ultimatum, which resulted in me sending that text"

"So what, you ain't mean it or something?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"No, that's why I tried calling you later that day after they left, I'm in the process of moving in with my grandma cause she likes you even though y'all haven't met and since the whole thing with my parents, she's determined to get me moved in with her so I can stop being an ass to everyone" She says.

"Okay, bu-" She cuts me off.

"And you would know all this shit if your ass didn't block everyone's number from your phone" She continues.

"So what you been up to?" I ask cutting my iPad off. I check my phone and realize I only got 10 minutes left.

"Nothing aside from getting on everyone's nerves with my bad attitude" She says shrugging.