Chapter 76

Tamia

"So get together at my house, right?" I ask Kyndall and Mari as I dump the bag of swishers and backwoods on my living room table.

"Yep" They both say. I hand them both lists of what we need.

"Wait, is this public or just for us and Ariel and them?" Kyndall asks.

"Does my house look big enough for a public kickback?" I ask stale facing her.

"You're right" She says making me laugh. "Wait, aren't you getting Ty tonight, I mean it is Christmas Eve" She asks.

"Oh yeah, plus Ariel and I are going over there later" I say. "Maybe Jess will watch him for a few hours before I pick him up"

"Speaking of Ariel, where is she?" Amari asks.

"In the shower, she said she had to wash her hair and all that good stuff" I say. "Which was 2 hours ago" I add checking my phone.

"Get y'all some business" Ariel says walking into the living room. I look up from my phone and watch as Ariel grabs a pack of shells. "Hey"

"Where are your clothes?" I ask mugging her. She got on a Black Nike Sports Bra, Black Nike Sweat Shorts, and Black Nike Crew Socks, plus her Tommy Hilfiger briefs that were showing.

"In the dryer, where are your clothes?" She asks referring to my Black VS pajama shorts and my Black tank top.

"They're my pajamas" I say mugging her. She mugs me back before rolling her eyes. "You gone straighten my hair for me?" She asks.

"Nope" I say going back to my phone. She snatches it and puts it in her pocket.

"Aight, well I'm bout to get dressed, and go to my house so my mama can do it" She says.

"And you gone take my phone?" I ask.

"Yep" She says. "Since you wanna act funny"

"Fine, I'll do it" I say. "Can I have my phone back?" I ask.

"Nah" She says. She pecks my lips and walks into the kitchen. She looks back and like always she got a mug on her face. "And quit staring at me, it's weird" She says. I look at the girls and they're staring Ariel down.

"Yeah, if y'all got niggas or some friends with benefits or something, bring them cause them ain't gone be going on all night" I say looking at them.

"Sorry" They say.

"Mhm, but let me go get my shoes so we can go" I say getting up and walking to my room. "After I do Ariel's hair and get dressed"

Ariel

I slide my White High Top Forces and straighten out my White Balmain shirt. I grab my Black Louis Vuitton belt and put it on pulling down my Black Balmain Jeans.

"Ariel, come on so I can do your hair" Mia says from the bathroom. I grab my phone and walk in to see her sitting on the bathroom counter.

"When are you gonna get dressed?" I ask sitting on the stool in front of the mirror.

"When I finish your hair" She answers. She takes my hair down and starts on it. "Where you going?" She asks.

"Mila's house, then I'm gonna meet you at your parents" I answer. We continue to talk till she finishes.

"If you and Mila go out, don't let none of them friendly bitches touch shit on you and I'm not playing" She says unplugging everything.

"I'm not" I say. "Gimme a kiss before I go" I say as I sit her on the counter. She pecks my lips twice before pulling away. I slide my hands and squeeze her thighs before she pops me.