Chapter 91

Antwan

It's been a long few months and now school starts back today. I know, what's it to me when I don't have any kids? Well Lonte and Lani decided to drop Leah and the boys off last night.

That means my brother and I got to get up at 7 and get them ready and take them to school.

"Leah, you ready?" I ask putting on my Nike slides. I grab my car keys and phone.

"Yeah, are we still going to Chick-Fil-A?" She asks as I go downstairs.

I shake my head. That's all this girl eats. "Yeah" I say. I get the boys dressed and grab their backpack. "Grab Amir's hand and I got Ayden's" I say.

We get the boys buckled in and Leah gets in the front. I turn on Travis Scott and head to Chick-Fil-A. I get Leah her food and drop her off. "Don't be talking to no lil niggas" I say.

"I'm not Uncle Ant" She says. She kisses my cheek, waves to her brothers, then skips over to a group of girls.

I pull off and start to Lonte's house. I pull in, park and get the boys out. I get their bag and grab the hands walking to the door. I ring the doorbell and after waiting for a good minute, A.J opens the door.

"Wassup Unc?" He asks as the boys tumble in the house.

"Nothing, I'm dropping them off so I can take a damn nap" I say taking the bag off. I sit it in the recliner and lay on the couch, grabbing the blanket from the back of it.

"You can't go to sleep, my dad wants you, he's in the shooting range" He says cutting the volume up on the tv. He places the twins in their playpens and I head down the hill.

I wait for Lonte to let me in before sitting on a table to the side. "Junior said you wanted me?" I ask. 

"Yeah, when's you and Tonio's birthday?" He asks.

"Nigga, our birthday was in June, that's why we took that trip to Cancun" I say laughing. "We ain't tell nobody cause we don't care too much about it, we just pick someone outta the country, celebrate there, come back and act like nothing happened" I inform him.

"You still could have said something nigga" He says grabbing a Draco AK-47 Pistol from a firearm locker. "I asked cause we got a lot of birthdays in September and don't know how to celebrate" He continues.

"Who all has a birthday then?" I ask.

"Mine the 26th, Lo and Jayde's are on the 23rd, Mia's is the 15th, and Lani's is the 3rd" He says. 

"Damn" I mutter.

"Exactly" He says unloading the gun. He changes the bullets and starts shooting at one of the targets not even giving me a heads up to cover my ears.

"Inconsiderate ass" I say as he stops.

"My bad, I forgot to warn you" He says laughing. 

"Dumb ass"

"You will live" He say putting the gun up and dusting his hands off.

Ayla

"We gotta even the shit out" Lani says as we discuss birthday plans. "Should we just do dinner or some shit?" She asks.

"I don't know, the girls will probably just get a lot of gifts and some cupcakes cause they're just turning 3" I say. "I know Lonte gone take you overnight to some shit, and Mia gone throw a public party, the question is, what you gone do for him?" I ask smirking.

"Bitch, I already planned it, we going to the Bahamas, I got the tickets booked and everything" She says.

"Use protection" I say laughing.