Chapter 120

Leilani

"Baby" I yell walking downstairs. Lonte been playing video games for two hours now.

"Yeah?" He asks as I reach the bottom. I walk in the living room and sit beside him. I give him a look and he turns the game off. "What?" He asks.

I hand him my phone and let him read the texts that Tay has sent over the past month regarding Gabriella.

"So he's saying Geo moved outta state without telling him and is ignoring his calls and texts regarding Brie?" He asks summarizing it all up. I nod. "I was gone ask why I ain't seen my bug in a minute but I just figured cause he was being stupid" He says. "Did you call Geo?" He asks.

I nod. "Her phone's off, either she cut it off or she ain't pay her bill, and her parents irritating as fuck so I know she ain't with them" I say.

"If it ain't one thing it's another, and I've been checking on him everyday cause I don't need another incident like Ariel's" He says and I nod listening. "He's really jealous when he has no reason to be"

"Well we gotta start preparing for this cookout and I gotta get Leah ready before your mom comes get her" I say getting up.

My doorbell rings and I walk through the foyer to answer it. I see my dad through the window and open the door. "Wassup daughter" He says hugging me. I hug him back and close the door once he comes in. I lock it and we walk in the kitchen. "What you need me to do?" He asks.

"Buy chips and sodas" I answer looking through the list I sent Ariel. 

"Aight, where are the boys?" He asks.

"Sleep, I put them down early to get it out the way" I say. "Oh and Aaliyah has the food we made last night, you might need to go by there and grab it" I add.

"Got you, but first, ima go talk to Lonte about that son of yours" He says. He kisses my forehead and walks out.

I send Rayna a text then Quan.

Tamia

I've cleaned the living room and the kitchen and I'm tired. Big ass house. I made Ariel and I breakfast and now I'm bout to get in the shower.

I walk in Ariel's room and she's on the phone with Mila. "Bae, I gotta twist ya hair, so I need you to get ready but don't put on a shirt" I say grabbing everything I need from the bathroom closet.

"Call me when you pulling up" Ariel says. I walk back in the room and she hands me her phone. "Just in case my mama or somebody call" She adds. She walks in the bathroom and closes the door.

I sit her phone on her side of the bed and go in the closet to find us some to wear.

My phone rings and I see it's Amour. I answer it and put it on FaceTime. I prop it on one of the shelves. "Hey boo" I say.

"Heyyyy, so look, I want Mila and I to match but I don't know what color" She says.

"Bitch I was thinking the same thing" I say. "But which shoes y'all got alike?" I ask.

"A good amount but these look nice as fuck and we haven't worn em yet" She says holding up a paid or Grey, Black, and Gold pair.

"Those are 9's" Ariel says making me jump. "My bad" She adds kissing my cheek. "Hey Amour"

"Hey Ariel, Mila said she called you but you ain't answer and that she'll be over in 20" Amour says. Ariel looks at me.

"My bad, I was tryin to find us some to wear" I say and she smiles.