Chapter 2

{Leilani and her Tattoos Above}

£Macy£

I was woken up by Auntie Lani and Uncle Lonte blasting music.

They do this every Saturday morning. I sluggishly got outta bed, and took a shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and headed downstairs.

I had on Purple Last Kings sweats, Black August Alsina Sweater, and My Black Nike Slides.

"Morning Auntie" I said grabbing the waffles out the freezer.

"Hey Macy" She said. I made my food, then Leah came in.

"Macy, I'm hungry" She said climbing in her chair. I made some for her, and the other kids.

"Can we got the park?" She asked.

"Later, I have work" I said.

"Okay" I finished, and by that time all the other kids were in the dining room eating.

As for me, I walked in the living room, and watched Auntie Lani and Uncle Lonte play.

£Leilani£

"Quit Lonte Damn" I said. He kept pressing buttons on my controller. Cheating ass.

"Stop cheating then" I paused the game and looked at him.

"Nigga" I took his controller and cut it off.

"Dude, why'd you do that?" He asked cutting back on.

"Cause you won't stop whining, now suck it up, and shut up" I said taking the game off pause.

We continued playing when somebody rung the doorbell.

Macy answered it, and came back with a box.

"Um Auntie, this box is addressed to you" She looked confused and handed it to me. I paused the game and looked.

"I'll be back" I walked to Lonte's office, and closed the door.

I opened the box, and picked up the note that was on top. I unfolded it and began reading to myself.

"Hey Leilani, I need you to meet me at 3 today. It's important, bring a friend if you'd like. There's a lot I need to tell you. Meet me at Dreamland Smoothies."
-V

I was confused. I don't know who the hell this is, but I guess I could find out.

I slid it in Lonte's desk, and headed back to the living room.

"Mommy, Hi" Leah said running to me. I picked her up, and kissed her cheek.

"Hi Princess" I said as we walked into the living room. I sat her on the couch, and turned on My Little Pony.

"Oh hell no, turn it off" Lonte said.
"No" leah yelled grabbing the remote.

"Leah, give it here" Lonte said.

"No"

"We've been in here all morning, leave my baby alone" I said sitting next to her.

Lonte sighed and sat down on the other side of us.

"Who was the box from?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Ion know, but They wanna meet up, so I'ma need backup" I said watching Pinky Pie and Rarity chat on the television.

"Aight, but I gotta help Quan out, so I'll have some of the boys follow you"

"K"

I parked my Red Lamborghini in the parking lot of Dreamland Smoothies. I told Lonte, and he decided to have some of his boys watch the place.

"Harlem, bring yo ass on" I said. I was thirsty also, so I really wanted to get inside.

"I'm coming, chill the hell out" She yelled back. I laughed. We walked in. I went to order us something, while she found a seat.

After my order, I grabbed 2 cups, and got random drinks. I went to sit down, and handed Harlem her drink.

"Lei, what if this is a trap, we can't die, we got shopping to do, people to be friends with, and searching" She said all in one breath.

"Searching?" I asked.

"Yes, for Quan, this Tralynn bitch gotta go" She said drinking her smoothie.

"Um okay?" I unlocked my phone, and searched through my apps. "I can't find my IG app" I said going back and forth.

"Hey" Someone said. I waved, not looking up. I continued frantically searching through my phone. I found it and smiled.

"Lani" Harlem whispered.

"Yes?" I whispered back being funny.

"Look" She pointed and I looked up. I blinked a few times, and looked at Harlem.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"I don't wanna assume or anything, but that looks like Ja'Von" She said sneaking side looks at him.