Chapter 64

A.J

"You alright?" The receptionist asks. I nod and look at all the messages in my phone. I should have just went back and got it.

"Y'all got any information on my sister?" I ask sighing.

"Ariel right?" She asks.

"The one and only" I say. "Warren" I add. She smiles and starts typing away. She scrolls here and there and clicks on a few things.

"Well according to this, she is in surgery and although I shouldn't be telling you this, so is the girl she came in here with" She says. "My guess is you guys should know more in at least 3-4 hours"

"Thanks" I say and walking to a chair next to Raheem.

"So?" He asks.

"We should know something in a few minutes" I say. I pick up Amir and start playing with him as we all wait for the doctor.

Mila

The same doctor that was here last time Ariel ended up in the hospital....well the time she was shot, walks out and Mr. And Mrs. Warren stand up meeting her halfway.

They talk for a bit then the doctor leaves. Mr. and Mrs. Warren walk over to us and sigh.

"Haven is fine, just a small concussion and a broken arm" Mr. Warren says.

"And Ariel?" I ask.

"Ariel had a concussion along with a fractured rib, and broken leg and some gashes in her right eyebrow" Mr. Warren says.

"How long is that gone take dad, basketball starts in some weeks" A.J says.

"She might be out for the first few games if not more cause it's gonna take 6-8 weeks" Mr. Warren says.

"Damn we gone suck cause I'm not bout to pick up the slack for all them kids" I say making them laugh. "So what room she in?" I ask.

"Down the hall, 243" Mrs. Warren says. I get up and hand Ayden to Mrs. Warren before jetting down the hall.

I walk in and Ariel's room and she's up drawing a map on the board that has the information on your doctor and whatnot.

"What are you doing?" I ask making her jump causing her to put pressure on her leg.

"Stupid bitch" She says looking like she's about to cry.

"You shouldn't be up anyways" I say laughing. I help her to the bed and she glares at me.

"You could have knocked on the door like a regular person" She says.

"You we're gonna jump either way cause you were so concentrated, where's Haven and what you drawing?" I ask.

"Haven is in the shower, and cause like I said, I'm catching a case, but not literally cause my parents lawyers fye as fuck" She says. "I'm killing her ass"

"No you aren't" I say looking at her funny. She nods and lays back.

"ARIEL" Haven yells. Ariel sighs and grabs her crutches.

"I'll be back" She says going to the bathroom.

Ariel

"You know they're sending me home tonight right?" Haven asks as I help her put her shirt on.

"Yeah, but I'll be here for another day or so" I say.

"So you gone keep me trapped at your house?" She asks.

"Nah" I say shrugging. I pull her shirt down and look at her. "You good now?" I ask.

"Yeah" She says.