Chapter 33

£Ariel£

I woke up to Haven having a fit. I sat up, and watched her whine and complain.

"Haven" I say.

"What?" She ask throwing her clothes around.

"Calm down" I say getting up and going into her bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth.

"My stomach hurts Ariel" She says. I lay back down across her bed, and she comes and straddles my lap.

"Did you take some Advil?" I ask.

"See, about that......" She says biting the corner of her lip.

"Did you take anything?" I ask.

"Yeah, some midol" She says. "I'm gonna cry"

"Over a stomach ache?" I ask. She looks at me and hits me.

"You know damn well it's not just a stomach ache, the first day is like World War III in your stomach" She says mugging me.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I ask. "We can't do anything fun tho" I add.

"I know, how about we order pizza and watch movies?" She suggests. "Aubrey is gonna bring Josiah and Peyton over" She says.

"That sounds like a plan, I'll see if Tay can go to the store for me" I say.

"For?" She asks.

"To get you the stuff you like to eat" I say.

"You're gonna get me Sour Gummy Worms and Oreo ice cream?" She asks excitedly.

"Yeah" I say laughing. "Gimme a kiss" I say puckering my lips out.

"Uh nah" She says putting her hand over my mouth. I move it and grip her right thigh.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Cause I don't want to" She says. I move my hand and smile at the red mark on her thigh.

"Haven, Bre said she'll be here in an hour" Vonte says through the door.

"Okay" Haven says. I grab the waistband of her pajama shorts and pull them downward. "What you trying do?" She asks laughing. Her Purple lace underwear come into view, and I grab those too. "Stop"

"But I want to see" I say pouting. She laughs and moves my hand.

"Not today you don't" She says. "Come on, I want waffles" She gets up and walks out. I pull on my basketball shorts, and Black Nike slides, then walk out after her.

I walk into the kitchen, and see Haven standing on a stool.

"You need a stool to look into the freezer?" I ask laughing.

"Yes, you know I'm short" She says and pulls out three boxes of waffles. "We got blueberry, regular, and cinnamon" She adds. She hops off the stool and closes the freezer.

"Regular" I say. I grab the box and put four in the toaster. Once they finish cooking, I grab a plate, put my waffles on it, and cover them in syrup.

"Haven" Someone says knocking on the door. I opened it, and saw some girl who looked like a older version of Haven. "Hello?"

"Oh, hey, I'm Ariel, Haven's in the kitchen" I say. She nods and walks in the kitchen with two kids following behind her. It's pretty obvious this is Haven's sister. I walk back into the kitchen, and sit down.

"So who's your friend?" Her sister asks drinking a caprisun.

"That's Ariel, my girlfriend" Haven says sitting on the counter. Aubrey ended up spitting all her juice on Haven.