Chapter 97

Leilani

"She still acting Quan" I say rolling my eyes. "I've invited her out like 8 times and she always got a bullshit ass excuse as to why she can't come" I continue as I pull into my driveway.

I get all the bags out and kick the door open since I had A.J unlock it before I pulled up. "She's just scared" Quan says.

"Scared of what?" I ask sitting the bags down. Ariel and Mila and Messiah come out the kitchen and grab them.

"Ion know" He says. I walk in the kitchen after the kids and go to the fridge.

"Well find out cause if she come over acting iffy I'm gonna give her a iffy ass whooping and ion wanna have to do that to her" I say shrugging.

"Laniiiiii, quit putting so much stress on me, ion wanna talk to her, you talk her" He whines making me laugh.

"I'll try, but the minute she does something funny I'm punching her ass in the mouth, I'm trying to mature but these bitches keep testing me, and I know that's ya girl and all so I'm telling you now, let her know what's up and I mean that shit" I say.

"I will now, I'll text you what she says cause ion want sis and my girl fighting" He says groaning. "Love you with ya mean ass"

"Love ya too boo, now bye" I say hanging up. I put my phone away and see the kids looking at me. "What?" I ask.

"Ariel definitely gets her attitude from you" Messiah says.

"And her temper from pops" Mila says making them laugh. 

"Shut up, Leah get her attitude from our mama, not me" Ariel says grabbing her keys.

"Where you going?" Messiah asks. Ariel looks at him then at A.J.

"Ion know you like that, so why you asking me where I'm going like I'm gone tell you" She says.

Messiah mugs her and she mugs him back. "You got something you wanna say?" She asks.

"Nah" He says. Ariel rolls her eyes and looks at me.

"I'll be back" She says.

"Be careful, call me if you need anything" I say. I grab a juice box and close the fridge.

"Okay" She says. "I love you"

"Love you too boo" I say. Her and Mila walk out the kitchen and soon the front door opens then closes. "I'm going upstairs to take a nap, don't mess up my house" I say.

"We not Ma" A.J says. I cut my eyes at him and head upstairs. I walk in my room and climb on Lonte.

"Nigga move, I almost made a touchdown" He says pushing me away. 

"I have to gossip" I say pouting. He rolls his eyes then looks at me. "You ready?" I ask.

"As I'll ever be, what's up?" He asks pausing the game.

"Yas been acting funny" I say. "And with all this shit going on, I wanna beat some ass and she really giving me the green light to go in on her ass" I add shrugging.

"No Lani, leave the girl alone, me and you fucking Zay up tonight, Christian gets discharged this evening and I already told Ariel, so just chill" He says.

"Good, cause he done put his hands on my best friend and I'm bout to disable his ass" I say rolling my eyes.

"You talked to Mia?" He asks. I shake my head and lean over to look in my night stand. I grab a beef jerky out and look at Lonte to continue. "She said we should talk to Ariel cause it wasn't her place to say" He adds.