Chapter 71

A'Lonte

"Here" I say handing Destiny a picture of Ariel and Mila. Tonight's their first game and to say everyone is excited is an understatement.

"Alright, I'm gonna get this blown up, Rod has A.J's picture, it should be ready by tonight" She says.

"Okay, we gone use the gym to get some extra practice in, when do we need to be out?" I ask.

"The game is at 7:30, the boys is at 5:30, so 4:30" She says. I nod and thank her. I walk out her office and see Ariel and A.J shooting three pointers.

"Y'all good?" I ask.

"Yeah, Mila is on her way and her dad's gonna help us, Ma said y'all had to take the twins to their doctors appointment" A.J says.

"Okay And Yeah, But I'll back before y'all's games" I say.

"Better" Ariel says. I laugh to myself and walk out.

I get to the house and see Lani putting the twins in the car. I check my watch and see we still got a hour till their appointment. I get out the car and walk over to her.

"We leaving early or something?" I ask grabbing Amir's car seat and buckling it in.

"Yeah, I told Leah to text you but she's too distracted with that game" She says. "Laura said she can fit us in early so I'm trying to get it over with" She adds.

"The earlier the better, we gotta get their jerseys and shit from my mom" I say. The twins are wearing Jerseys that match the kids. Leah has one but hers is Black.

"Okay" Lani says. "Can we get some food too cause I'm hungry as shit" She says as Leah climbs in the back of the Range.

"Got you" I say pecking her lips. "Princess, you buckled in?" I ask Leah.

"Mhm" She says looking at her iPad. I double check her and the twins to make sure they're good, then get in the driver's seat. Lani gets in and I start the cars and pull off.

Tamia

I pull into the parking lot of school and check my watch. We got 8 minutes till A.J's game starts.

I picked Amour and Ciara up and brought Ty. "Ty, is everything in the bag?" I ask looking in my review mirror.

"Yes auntie, come on" He says trying to open the door. He does this shit every time we go somewhere so I put my doors on child lock.

I get out and let Ciara out. Ty follows behind her and slides the backpack on. I grab his hand and we start towards the gym.

"Damn it's crowded" Amour says. I nod in agreement. They got news crews here and shit. I pull Ty to me to avoid him getting bumped into cause these rude ass fuckers just bumping and not saying excuse me. I would really hate to have to smack a bitch before my baby even started her game later.

"There's everybody over there" Ciara says pointing to the right side which is for the home team. The left side is for visitors and the two smaller sections on the front and back wall are for both.

We walk over and Ty climbs up to sit next to Leah. "Hey Mr. and Mrs. Warren" I say waving.

"Hey Mia, come here, I gotta show you what I did" She says. I step up and sit beside her. "So, I got the shipping right for the hair and clothes, I just gotta add some details for like addresses and newsletters and stuff" She says.

"My mom can help with that" I say. I pull my phone out and text her my mom's number.

"Thanks, Ariel's by the girls locker room around the corner" She says pointing to the doors we came through.