Chapter 47

# Haven's Car in Media #

Haven

"What is it?" I ask as I close my hand. "Wait" I shake my hand and a smile covers my face. I snatch the blind fold off and jump on my grandpa. "Y'all got me a car?" I ask.

"Yes, you just have to find it" Grandma says. I look at her and Bri claps.

"Lets go Haven" She says. My grandpa places me on the ground and Bri grabs my hand.

With everyone watching, Bri drags me as I click the lock button. I see headlights flash and my jaw drops. Bri and I run over to the car and she runs to the passenger side. I unlock the doors and we get in.

"Ayyy bitch you got a car" She says dancing. "A fucking Benz to be exact" she squeals. I laugh and start looking all around it. I look in the arm rest compartment and see a card sticking up.

I grab it and open it up causing 3 $100 dollar bills to fall on my lap.

"Happy Birthday Princess, now check the glove compartment" - Love, Grandma and Grandpa.

I place the card on my lap and check the glove compartment. I grab the iPhone 6s box and smile.

"I'm glad you ain't get the 7" Bri says.

"Me too, I tried it out when Ariel went to get her phone fixed, I'll stick with this for now" I agree. I open everything and turn the phone on.

"So what you gone do with that one?" Bri asks.

"Trap with Ariel" I say making her laugh. "But no fr, I'm gonna keep it just in case" I add.

A knock on my window gets my attention. I open the door and Leah is standing there.

"It's time to go in" She says. "So come on so I can see your car" She says opening my door.

We get inside and it's all fancy like. I hope they got some chicken and fries. We all get seated and Ariel grabs my phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Setting your phone up, give me your other one" She answers. I hand her my old one and she starts setting my new one up.

I start looking at the menu until I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around and see Vonte and Diamond standing there with gifts.

"You came" I say getting up and hugging them both.

"Of course" Vonte says. "Grandma called me and told me everything"

"You talked to mom or dad, or our sister?" I ask. I honestly didn't care but asking wouldn't hurt.

"No" He says. I shrug and I can see Ariel looking at me. She bout to question me later. "Lets sit down"

I sit back down and look back at my menu. I scan through and see chicken wings and fries. 😍.

After figuring out what we wanted, and having it ordered, everyone became indulged in their own conversations.

"Where are your parents?" Ariel asks me.

"I don't know" I answer. She rolls her eyes.

"Your parents should have been here" She says sitting back. I shrug.

"Not really, cause they would have started acting funny and I don't care for that right now, so I'm pretty cool with them not coming" I say honestly. Today has been the best day ever and not one person is gonna change that.

"So can me and Mila please come to the room?" She asks.

"Yeah but y'all not sleeping in there" I say.