Chapter 15

£Xavier£

"Quit cheating" I said to Ayla as she dunked on me for the 4th time since we started playing an hour ago.

"Nobody's cheating, yo ass just suck" She said stealing the ball and making a three.

"Whatever, what's the plan with L's visits?" I asked. I forget shit a lot, so I always tell La just in case.

"I think Lani said she was gonna divide his days up, her and the kids get a day, his mama gets a day, and you and Quan get a day" She said.

"That's what's up, knowing Lani I thought she was gonna give us like 10 minutes on each day" I said laughing but seriously.

"She said she was gonna give you and Quan 30 minutes but realized that y'all were just as important, so gave y'all a day" She said shrugging. "I'm going with you tho"

"Okay" I said dunking on her. I smiled in satisfaction and looked at La.

"That's the second one you made so far, ol happy ass" She said laughing.

"Bye" I said walking upstairs. I slid on some Jordan gym shorts, white tee, and my Hare 1's.

"I'm going to Lani's house, you coming?" I asked. She nodded and we headed out.

We pulled up, and walked in. The kids were at school, so that just left Lani...I think.

"How'd y'all get in my house?" We heard her say. We followed her voice where she was in the kitchen on her laptop.

"Door's unlocked" I said. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Actually, I called Quan and my dad over, y'all are gonna start your own business, I don't care what it is, as long as it's legal" She said sliding me her laptop.

"Lani, come here" Ayla pulled Lani somewhere, I owned up 4 different tabs typing different subjects in each.

€Leilani€

"Yes?" I asked as Ayla pulled me into the game room.

"I'm pregnant" She whispered.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Okay? That's all you can say Lani, I don't know how to raise a child, fuck my life" She whispered yelled.

"I'm gonna go get you something, I'll be back" I said. I walked downstairs, grabbed Zay, and headed back up.

"Ayla, I couldn't understand what you were saying so I came back up to double check" I said trying not to laugh.

"Look Lani, I may be pregnant but that doesn't mean I won't slap the shit outta you" She said. I opened the door and looked at her.

"What was that?" I asked glaring at her.

"Nun, what did you bring me?" She asked.

"Your boyfriend" I said pushing Zay in there and closing the door. I walked to my room, and laid down.

¥Ayla¥

"You're pregnant?" Zay asked looking shocked.

"Just a lil bit" I said.

"Oh shit" He said. "Do you know what I have to do now?" He asked. "You probably won't like it, but I don't care"

"Leave if you want" I said.

"Leave? Girl you are crazy, I'm bout to go to fucking every name brand store and buy a shit load of stuff" He said pulling out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.