Chapter 48

Mila

This damn sun is blinding the fuck outta me.

"Mila get up" Bri says. I don't want to get up.

"No" I say pulling a pillow over my head.

"I'll suffocate you if you'n get up, get up now" She says. I groan and sit up. Jas and Charity are watching the news.

I head in the bathroom and grab one of the toothbrushes in the packet. I grab the toothpaste, get it right, and start brushing my teeth.

"Babyyy" Bri yells coming in the bathroom.

"Huh?" I ask rinsing my mouth out.

"Can I wear your jacket?" She asks. I nod and wipe my mouth with a face cloth.

I walk back to the bed Bri and I shared and smile.

"What you so happy for?" Charity asks.

"Cause I don't have a hangover" I say. I start checking my phone till someone starts banging on the door.

"I got it" Jas says heading to the door. She opens it and Haven walks in looking mad as hell. "You good?" Jas asks.

"Ariel just got arrested" She says.

"Like handcuffs and all?" I ask.

"Duh" Haven says. "So if you riding with me come on"

"But I'm hungry" I say.

"Bye" She says getting ready to leave out.

"Fine" I yell. I grab my other jacket and Bri and I follow after her. She better get me some food.

Ariel

They got me in a holding cell with some weird ass people. They arrested me for assaulting Nelle's dumbass boyfriend. I'ma beat his ass again.

The only reason I'm so calm is cause the officer that drove me here, Officer Santana, is cute 😏.

"How you get in here?" Some dude asks. He looks about 18-19. Only normal looking person in this bitch aside from me.

"Assault" I say shrugging. "From like a month ago"

"You out here fighting girls?" He asks laughing. I don't see what's funny.

"No, I fought a nigga" I say causing him to stop laughing.

"I know dude ain't snitch" He says. I nod confirming he did. "Damn, so how old are you?" He asks.

"16, how old are you?" I ask.

"17" He says. I squint at him.

"How I know you ain't lying?" I ask. He laughs and pulls out a license. "And how do I know that ain't fake?" I ask again.

"Trust me I'm 17, won't be 18 till next year in April" He says.

"April what?" I ask.

"16th" He says.

"Aye mine is the 12th" I say. "Well me and my brother"

"You got a twin?" He asks. Officer Santana let me keep my phone. I pull it out and show him a pic of me and A.J. "Wait....Wait"

"What?" I ask.

"You that girl, from uh....from Instagram I think" He says. "Your girlfriend's name is Haven right?" He asks.

"Yeah"

"My sister always telling me about her" He says. "In a non weird way"

"So what you in here for?" I ask.