All around the World one-shots

You were in your bedroom looking up at a ceiling bored out of your mind. There was nothing to do , you did your homework, cleaned your room, ate, almosy anything. You faced your head onto the pillow groaning in boredom. Until you heard your phone ring. You clicked the answer button and put the phone on your ear.

"hello?"

"hey dude come over to my place now! All of our friends are here! come on it will be a blast!!!"

America (from Hetalia) Yelled as you heard talking in the back.

" Your both so symmetrical!!!"

"is he ok?"

You knew it was Kid (soul eater) talking about Hikaru and Kaoru (ouran high school host club) on how symmetrical they were. You giggled and sighed.

"ok i'll be there in a few minutes"

You pressed the end button and set down your phone on the counter. You went to the closet to change into something diffrent. You fixed your (h/c) and brushed your teeth. You stopped the faucet and grabbed your phone heading out your room door. You headed down stairs seeing your brother Ryan playing his video games.

"I'll be back home later on!"

You said before shutting the door.

"yah yah ok bye!"

Ryan said continuing playing his video games.

You heading too your (color) car and put the keys in. You started the engine and backed out of the house driving too the mansion. You parked too the side of the sidewalk seeing how huge the place was. You opened the door of the car heading out locking your car. You shut the door as you headed too the entrance. You knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

The door finally opened revealing Sebastian (black butler) standing there bowing.

"your here ____ welcome. Come in"

he stood back up as you smiled seeing everybody chatting in there separate groups. You wondered what you should do first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok give me requests on who should i do

please say the name of the anime and character.

I might not know every single one but i'll try.

ciao!