Dear Players...Chapter 26

A: Thanks guys SOOO much for the support on the previous chapter! You guys reached all the comments within a day!! That makes me soooo happy:D

Hope you like!!!

P.S I don’t know why this is in bold :P

                “Hank, no way in fricking hell!” I yell.

                I’m very quite frightened right now.

                “Oh yes in fricking way!” he argues.

                I frown, “Nuh-uh,” I say shaking my head and looking down.

                “Chloe, I’m not asking you to jump off a bridge!”

                “Yeah, but fit that huge thing, in this small…” I trail off, eyes wide.

                Hank rolls his eyes at me, “But you asked!”

                I gulp guiltily, “Yeah, but I didn’t realize I wasn’t ready,”

                “Chloe it’s a little hard to,” he starts but then stops knowing he won’t be convincing me anytime soon.

                I sigh in relief but before I know what he’s up to I feel something enter me.

                “Gulngopns,” I mumble through the huge hotdog I had convinced Hank to buy for me and then decided I didn’t want to eat. (A: now who fell for that? Dirty minds! *shakes head disappointed* LOL)

                So yes for the last half an hour Hank had been trying to convince me to eat this hotdog because it’s a little hard to return it when you’ve licked the side and then decided you could never fit that thing in your mouth.

                “Now, wasn’t that easy?” he asks.

                “Mhnooo,” I continue my voice still muffled because I'm trying to chew.

                A few people give me strange looks, but hey it’s me, and I’m used to it by now.

                When I’m finally done chewing I whack Hank upside the head.

                “I could have choked!” I yell pretending to be angry.

                “But you didn’t and now you are very thankful I shoved that hotdog into your mouth because you think it’s delicious,” he says matter-of-factly.

                I pout knowing he’s right.

                Finally when I don’t know what else to say I say, “That’s what she said,”

                Hank slaps his forehead, grabs my hotdog, and gets up. It's actually really quite funny.

                “Wha-what are you doing?” I yell in panic.

                “Throwing it out since you don’t want it,” Hank says nonchalantly but I can see the cocky grin playing at the corners of his lips.

                I pout again before sighing and saying, “Now there’s no need to waste a perfectly good hotdog. There are starving people in this world so for them I will make the sacrifice and eat this hotdog,” I announce grabbing it from Hank.