Queen Bee: Chapter 11

A: PLEASE READ!

 Hey guys! So this story is officially off hold and i just wanted to let you know why it was on hold in the first place...What happened was I only got 8 votes on the last chapter and it really dampened my urge to continue this story but then I reread it and I honestly think it's so bad! So I'm not at all sad that my votes kept going down...in a way i sort of deserved it! Anyways my writing skills have improved a lot since then so i hope that you guys ike this chapter! If so then please vote and leave me what you think in a nice comment! Thanks bunches! :D

Also, this story has now turned into a short story so it only has about 4 chapters left!!

              She squeaks in surprise before wriggling out of my hold. I let her.

                “You little wh0re!” she screams in rage.

                I smile, “Thank you,”

                She scrunches her face up in distaste, “I don’t like you Natasha,”

                I grin, “The feeling’s mutual,” Then I twirl on my heel and walk away.

                I don’t stop walking until I’m out of the school. It’s been too long since I’ve been myself and that has to change.

***

                I walk out the store completely redone. I’m wearing baggy dark grey pants, black combat boots, and a navy blue tank-top. My white hoodie is left open.

                Then I cross the street to the nearest pay phone. I slip in the quarters and dial Tess’s number. She answers on the second ring.

                “Hello?” her voice rings through the phone and I smile.

                “Hey Tess,” I reply.

                “Natasha!” she squeals on the other line, “How have you been honey?”

                “Good, pretty good,” I respond.

                “So kiddo what’s up?” she questions.

                I smile at the way she calls me “kiddo”.

                “Nothing, just wanted to say hello,” I answer.

                I can basically see the smile on her face, “Hello,” she replies.

                I laugh, “Tess, I love you, okay?” I tell her suddenly. I just needed to say it.

                “I love you too, but honey what’s up?” she asks and I can hear the concern in her voice.

                “I’m back,” I respond.

                “What does that mea-,” she starts.

                I don’t bother answering. She’ll figure it out eventually.

                Instead, I hang the phone up and start heading home.

                The walk is a calm one. It’s warm and the air is brisk. In fact, it’s a really good day for walking.

                A few minutes away from the house my phone rings. I dig into my pocket and answer it.