Dear Players...Chapter 27

A: I’ve decided to move this to Teen Fiction. I will still try to make the story funny, but I think it fits better in the Teen Fiction…and hey if I don’t like it then I’ll move it back…lol.

Anyways THANKS for all the feedback! I really look forward to reading all your comments.

~Chloe~

                “How did this happen?” I ask with narrowed eyes.

                He looks at me guiltily before sighing and opening his mouth to start talking. After a few seconds he shuts his mouth again only to open and shut it a few more times. After a minute or so of him looking like a dead fish he opens his mouth looking like he knows what he’s going to say.

                “Her name is Stella. She used to go to our school until she moved in with her father. Her parents are divorced,” he starts explaining.

                I nod my head in understanding.

                “She saw me after I got out of the club and we talked and stuff…” he trails off and looks away.

                “And f*cked and stuff,” I say nodding my head in fake understanding.

                His cheeks get just a little red, “Yeah,” he says sheepishly.

                “But I actually like this girl!” he protests when I glare at him.

                “Really?” I ask disbelieving.

                “Yeah, we were friends and she’s transferring back to our school. I guess she got into some sort of trouble or something at her old school,” he replies somewhat nonchalantly.

                Trouble? She better not be like another Grace. I swear I’ll slap Brandon silly.

                “So if you like her why did you fr*cking leave her!” I yell my voice rising with each word.

                Boys are such idiots.

                “Because I’ve never, not had a one night stand and I panicked!” he yells right back.

                I whack the back of his head after hearing this. That so deserved some whacking! He immediately brings a hand up and starts rubbing it.

                “Ow!” He complains, but I ignore it.

                “Well don’t you realize you have to see her at school now, dumba**,” I say.

                He buries his head in his hands, “I know,” he squeaks.

                I would feel bad, but…there’s no but. Whoops.

                “Damn boy, you’re screwed,” I reply beginning to walk away.

                But when I see Brandon standing still with his face still in his hands I turn back sighing. I really have to work on my tough girl attitude. You would think practicing in front of the mirror would help. Movies are such bologna.

                “Fine,” I say over-exaggeratedly, “I’ll help,”

                For the first time since I’ve seen him today he grins, “Thanks Chloe, you’re the best!”