Dear Players...Chapter 23

A: You guys are slacking again!....In other news thanks for all the wonderful comments! I really look forward to them:) Thanks for the support on this story and now I hope you enjoy!

~Dan~

                “What?” Brenda asks that funny look still on her face.

                I smile at her innocence.

                “This,” I say before bending down and kissing her.

                She immediately responds kissing me back hungrily. I grin against her mouth and she giggles clearly new to all this. Suddenly, through my still half hazy mind I start to feel bad. Why was I doing this again?

                Why had I gone out?

                To get away from Becka; to hook up with someone.

                I pull back and stare into Brenda’s green eyes.

                I shouldn’t do this. She’s a good girl. I shouldn’t use-

                But I can’t finish my thoughts. She’s already pressed up against me and I begin to wonder if she really is new to this or if the good girl act is how she gets people to think she’s not a whore.

                “Dan,” someone calls then interrupting the little make-out session I’ve created.

                I pull back looking at Brenda apologetically and she looks down blushing crimson red.

                Maybe she is new to this.

                “What?” I ask looking at Brandon.

                “I need a favor,” he asks.

                I stare at him annoyed. I look back at Brenda before letting out an aggravated sigh.

                “Now?” I ask voice sharp.

                “Now,” he confirms.

~Anna~

                I can do this. I can do this. I can definitely do this. Just like Chloe said.

                Someone knocks on the door then and I know it’s time. I take a deep breath before walking towards the door. Right before I open it I smooth out the skin-tight grey with peacock feathers dress I’m wearing. Then, I open the door with a flirtatious smile.

                Just like expected Connor walks through the door with Becka trailing behind. She gives me a thumbs up at my outfit and I smile in return before turning back to Connor.

                “Hey baby,” I say trying to hide the edge from my voice.

                He doesn’t notice.

                “Hey darling,” he says fingering my chin.

                I try not to glare.

                “So I heard I’m here because you wanted to experiment new things?” he asks giving me a sly smile.

                I smile back and drape my arms around his waist.