What's Mine Is Yours...Unfortunately: Chapter 32

A: I hate myself for writing this part, but it's necessary:(

Vote and Comement anyways because you love mehhh....well at least my story:D

~Serenity~

                My head’s pounding. My head is killing me!

                And I just want to run away. I want to break free from the doors that lock me inside this school, but it’s no use. I can’t go anywhere and I can’t prolong the inevitable.

                James is going to hate me.

                And there’s nothing I can do about it. Nothing.

                Sighing I walk to my last class. If only…

                Oh, it’s no use.

                “What’s wrong?” James asks popping out from nowhere.

                I gulp. I bet he won’t do this anymore after today. I snuggle into him a bit. Oh, I’ll miss this!

                “Nothing, just wishing I could go home,” I reply breathing in his smell.

                How I wish I could stay in his arms forever. But that’s beyond unrealistic.

                “You sure?” he asks looking skeptical.

                I laugh softly, “I think I would know,” I reply.

                He chuckles as the one-minute warning bell rings.

                “I-I better hurry and go,” I say before taking one last unnoticeable whiff and heading down the hall.

                “See you later!” James calls behind me.

                “Yeah,” I reply and silently add, “But later you won’t want to see me,”

***

                Right where James and my story started is where it’s going to end. Ironic isn’t it?

                “The game is going to be exciting today,” Kat chirps in front of me.

                I continue to sit on the cold bleacher.

                “Yeah sure,” I say absentmindedly.

                “I’m serious,” Kats says frowning.

                “Mhmm,” I reply looking past her shoulder and onto the field, “Why don’t you go get warmed up?” I ask finally looking at her.

                She rolls her eyes at me, “What wrong?”

                I sigh, “Nothing Kat, you know how much I hate staying at these games,” I lie swiftly.

                She closes her eyes in impatience, “Fine don’t tell me,” she replies.

                “You look cute in your cheerleading outfit,” I tell her, changing the subject.

                And she did. The school colors are red and navy blue so her uniform is a cute cropped red, blue, and white top with an all blue skirt.