Dear Players...Chapter 17 (Part 1)

A: Sorry guys for such the long wait, but I’ve been soooooo busy! School is starting soon and I have so much to do!! Anyways here goes…

I won’t be leaving an author’s note at the bottom so I don’t ruin whatever moment I come up with. Did you guys know that I don’t know what I’m writing until I’m done with it? So yeah…I’m not sure how any chapter turns out until I’m done with it…interesting, huh? BY the way I can tell you that’s it’s not as funny as usual; more romantic, sweet. The next chapter should be REALLY funny, though, cuz it’s just Hank and Chloe fooling around and maybe I’ll fit Becka and Dan in it.

Anyways please VOTE/LIKE/COMMENT/TELL YOUR BUDDIES!!! EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!! BUT MOSTLY ENJOY:)

~Chloe~

                “Go away,” I mumble under the covers. Someone was knocking, very insistently, at the door and I’m tired, not to mention a little grumpy.

                Knock knock knock

                “Fine it’s open,” I grumble hoping they just have something to say and aren’t trying to steal me away from my comfortable, warm bed.

                “Chloe,” I hear a voice, that’s not Dan’s, say.

                I begin to panic, but then remember Hank also lives here. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to that. Once I peak through the sheets and see it really is him I settle for a groan in response.

                He laughs quietly. “We got to go,” he says softly.

                “Mmm,” I say crawling impossibly deeper into the bed, “So soft,” I mumble under my breath.

                “Chloe, I will throw you out of the bed if you don’t’ get up,” he whispers, but I can tell he isn’t lying. Still I don’t move.

                “Mhmm,” I mumble groggily.

                “Seriously,” he warns and when I don’t respond I feel two cold hands clamp my ankles.

                I let out a startled cry.

                “You bastard!” I yell before I feel myself being flung in the air.

                I fall with a small thud on the ground. He laughs.

                “I told you.”

                I growl angrily, but furrow myself further into my covers on the floor.

                “Fine, I’ll just sleep here,” I say stubbornly.

                “Don’t you want to go to the meadow?” he asks like he’s offering ice-cream to a five year old who just skinned their knee.

                Well guess what? It works because I throw the blankets off of me and start getting up; my eyes closed the entire time. And before all of you start saying I’m only getting up because of my date with Hank you can shut your traps because I’m getting up to go to the meadow and see the flowers! Girls like flowers, right? I mean I like flowers. Ugh…it should be illegal for a hot boy to wake me up.

                “That’s it go get ready,” he coaxes and then adds, “Quickly,”

                I finally open my eyes to see his freshened face. For some reason he looks especially handsome this morning. He’s wearing a baby blue collared shirt which makes his eyes shine like two sapphire diamonds. His blonde hair looks soft and faintly transparent under the light he just flicked on. His long built arms are crossed across his chest as he waits for me to get going.