Dear Players...Chapter 17 (Part 2)

A: Hey peeps! I’m crazy, like CRAZY! Busy with school and it hasn’t even started yet!! Anyways when it does start uploads will slow down and I trust that you guys keep me below the 350’s of the watty’s. I seriously get really sad when it gets past the 200’s even and then my motivation to write goes out the window. You guys seriously have no idea how MUCH it would mean to me if the story gets into the second round. I think I would just like pass out from the excitement. So PLEASE (!!!!) vote, comment, and tell your buddies. THANK YOU to all the people who already do! I love you all!

One more thing…I’ve noticed by votes and comments keep going down and I’m getting really disappointed…*wails*

So now please enjoy…I hope :) (It’s extra, extra long)

~Hank~

                This, what we are doing, isn’t the surprise. Not that I’m complaining, but still I know I need to stop.

~Chloe~

                He pulls back abruptly like if he didn’t do it then he never would have.

                We pant; trying to catch our breathes.

                “T-that wasn’t the surprise,” he says shakily.

                I smile, “Well it was surprising,”

                He laughs, “You know if you want to continue, I’m not saying no,” he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively and I laugh hitting him lightly on the shoulder.

                Now this, this, is the player I know.

                “Hmm,” I pretend to think, “Maybe, just maybe, if the world were coming to an end,”

                He takes a sharp intake of breath and puts his hand on his chest as if he were appalled.

                “Now that was cruel,” he states, but I can see the amusement in his eyes.

                I roll my eyes at his idiotic-ness.

                “Just surprise me already!” I exclaim.

                “Okay,” He states and before I can take another breath he plants his lips back on mine.

                And I find myself kissing him back; the emotion, sparks, building in the pit of my stomach. Then, suddenly he pulls back and grins. I immediately frown and smack his arm.

                “Now that was cruel,” I say parroting his words from before.

                But I got to admit I am annoyed that he can have so much power over me; that he could get away with a trick like that. Nevertheless I sigh and get off the bed.

                He grabs my hand, “Now this is the surprise,” he says while drawing back a blue striped curtain I had failed to notice before.

                I look out and immediately catch my breath. Outside the window there’s the end of the meadow; a part not visible from in front the house. The river flows lazily while long grasses and wild flowers grow behind it. But that’s not the best part. The best part is there are hundreds of monarch butterflies resting on the flowers, the nearby tree branches, and the rocks by the river. In the middle of it all there is a small white box with a scarlet bow.

                “It’s amazing,” I say not understanding where this all came from.

                I mean seriously I’m in Florida. The nicest bodies of water here, besides the beaches, are crocodile infested swamps.