Dear Players...Chapter 17 (Part 3)

A: Haha, so I noticed I never put the picture of the bracelet without the charms on the last chapter so it’s in this one>>>>>>>>>> (Isn't it cute?)

Whoops…Anyways Enjoy!...Hopefully :)

~Hank~

            Anger.

           Rage.

          Jealousy.

                How did I get to feeling this? All for a girl. What’s she doing to me?

                I look up to see the idiot about to tackle me; the bastard who was hitting on my girl.

                I smile and he falters; tripping over himself. He manages to not fall but by then I’m at him. I punch his stomach, hard, knocking him to the ground. He gasps and then growls. I don’t give time to think; time to stand; time to do anything. I’m already on him.

                “Hank!” Chloe yells and immediately I stop.

                I look at her wondering what to do next. How does this girl have so much power over me? Why can’t I fight against it? But mostly why is she fighting against it?

                I’ve noticed how she retains herself. I’ve noticed how she’s careful throughout the whole date; even when we kissed.

                “Watch out,” she screams and I immediately turn my head to see the loser’s fist in the nick of time.

                I catch it with my hand and bring it down. I pin down his hand ready to raise my fist and pound him when Chloe yells again. She kneels down against me and puts a comforting arm around my shoulder.

                “He’ll let you go,” she says to Connor and I open my mouth to protest, but she starts talking again.

                “If you tell me who those girls are,” she finishes.

                I can’t help, but be confused. What girls? And why does she want to know?

                Connor scoffs, “You have got to be kidding me,”

                “No,” Chloe replies simply.

                I dig him into the ground harder, more painfully, to add emphasis on Chloe’s words.

                She smiles at me and I can’t help, but grin back. But just as soon as the grin forms on my mouth I look away.

                What’s wrong with me? I’m acting like a lost puppy.

                Frustrated I tighten my hold on Connor ready to beat the shit out of him; something I wanted to do since I saw him dancing with her at the club so long ago.

                “Tell me,” Chloe presses and Connor struggles but once he notices his actions are futile he sighs.

                “Ashley and Sam work at the club,” He starts and then adds, “Different shifts,”

                “And Anna is the girlfriend,” he finishes looking confused, “Why do you want to know?”

                “Anna who?” Is all Chloe says.

                “Anna Montse,” He replies.

                “Hank let him go, please,” Chloe says turning her attention to me.