Dear Players...Chapter 16

A: Thank You All For Reading My Story; Extra Long Chapter For You Guys!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN! THANK YOU<3

P.S you guys know it's in the watty's so if you could do me a HUGE favor and if you haven't go back and vote on all the chapters?? Pretty please! I'll love you forever!

Okay now that I'm done ranting please Enjoy....:)

~Chloe~

                “Uh, Nick,” I choke out, but he’s already gone and walking towards the driver’s side.

                “So how’s it been, Chloe?” Nick asks getting into the pick-up truck and starting the engine.

                “Same old,” I say casually, but inside I’m a jungle of emotions.

                Nick just kissed me.

   And my lips sort of tingle.

                Oh my gosh.

                I want to kiss him again.

~~

                “We’re here,” Nick announces.

                I look out the window to see a nice fancy restaurant. Where here? I’ve been thinking for this long?

                “Oh classy,” I say.

                “Wait here,” he tells me before hopping out the truck and running inside.

                “Sure,” I say to his retreating back.

                I can see why Becka liked kissing him now.

                Stop it!

                Remember the bet!

                Bu-

                No buts!

                Remember Hank!

                Great I’m going crazy. Just peachy.

                Slowly my mind starts shutting down.

                ~~

                “Chloe wake up, we’re here,” Nick whispers nudging me ever so slightly.

                “I fell asleep?” I ask even though it’s pretty obvious.

                “Yeah,” Nick replies chuckling.

                “Well, sorry,” I say getting up and stretching.

                “No problem, it made the surprise better,” he says.

                I look up to see where at the very end of the beach. The afternoon sun's reflecting on the water and it makes it look like the scene should be on a postcard.

                “The beach?” I ask and then continue,” It’s so beautiful.”

                “No, this isn’t it,” Nick says now opening my door.