Dear Players...Chapter 11

A: Okay this is not a very funny chapter, but it’s serious and romantic! So I think it’s still pretty good. Don’t worry next chapter will be back to the regular happy banter lol.

Anyways VOTE! because you will love this chapter (well i hope), because it's in the watty awards, and because i made it extra longgg. Besides who doesn't like romance? & COMMENT! FAN! Thank you so much!:D:D

Now enjoy…hopefullyJ

“Um well it was look at the label or see a guy more than half naked. I chose the less gayer option!” Dan says defensively as we all burst laughing. (For people who have not seen Burlesque. There is a scene towards the end of the movie where the guy is almost naked.)

Then in a blink of an eye I’m being pulled off of Dan. The last thing I see before I’m dragged to the kitchen is Dan turning around and grabbing Becka’s wrists with her thrashing underneath him. 

“Hey, let go,” I say still not fully understanding what’s going on.

“Chloe, calm down it’s just me,” I hear Hank say from behind me. His breath blows against the nape of my neck and it takes a lot of self control not to shiver.

“Better yet then, I definitely don’t want you touching me!” I state yanking myself away from him.

When I actually fall forward I can’t help, but be surprised. I thought for sure he wouldn’t let go. I look up a bit scared. Hurt is etched into every one of his features and his arms hang limply at his sides. I quickly look back down suddenly finding the lint in the corner very interesting.

“Why?” he whispers.

I feel a pang of guilt, but swallow it down.

“Because germs don’t die quickly and-and I don’t want a skank’s DNA on me. Okay?” I say angrily before getting up and looking at him straight in the eye. “And before your ego grows so big I can’t fit in the kitchen with you, that is the only reason.”

“No I think it’s because you're jealous,” he says an amused glint in his eyes.

I let out of a breath I didn’t even realize I was holding when I notice the hurt gone from his features.

“Am not!” I protest.

He chuckles before reaching up and putting a loose strand of hair behind my ear. This time I don’t even bother not shivering. He smiles genuinely and I find myself smiling back. Then he steps forward and drags me to him by the waist. The mere touch sends my nerves into a frenzy. He brings up the other hand and puts it on my neck using his thumb to caress my cheek. And we stand there just admiring each other and letting the moment build. Finally, he leans in.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispers and then his lips are a centimeter away, a few millimeters, almost there…

“Chloe HELP ME!” I hear Becka scream.

Startled I tumble back and if it weren’t for Hank’s secure hold on my waist I would have fallen big time.

“I better see what Dan is doing to her now…” I whisper trailing off.

He nods, but doesn’t let go.

“Uh, Hank I kind of need my body back for that,” I state cocking an eyebrow.

He nods once again, but his grip on me only gets tighter. I feel the heat creep back up to every place he’s touching. It’s like being on fire and strangely I love it.

“Hank…”I say a little breathy.

“Chloe thanks for coming to my aid,” Becka says sarcastically. I turn to look at her and she looks up before cocking an eyebrow in a what-is-happening-here look.