Dear Players...Chapter 19

A: I got a moderate amount of votes last chapter SO THANK YOU….i would appreciate a few more comments. Anyways here’s the next chapter…

Enjoy:)

~Becka~

                “Dan, you’re annoying,” I state.

                He lets out a loud, sarcastic laugh, “Look who’s talking,”

                I roll my eyes at him and lick my strawberry ice-cream. He does the same except his ice cream is amaretto cherry flavored or something like that. I eye it suddenly curious to know what it tastes like.

                “Look, a Victoria’s Secret model,” I yelp pointing.

                Of course Dan’s head turns in that direction and I snatch the ice-cream from his hand before I bolt.

                “Becka!” Dan yells exasperated after me.

                I chuckle and take a big lick from his ice-cream. Oh this is so worth it.

~Chloe~

                I plop on my bed exhausted. That had to be the most tiring yet exciting date ever. Hank had also retired to his room much to his complaints. I chuckle quietly before my eyes simply can’t stay open any longer and I fall into a deep sleep.

~

                I wake up in the morning tired and sad it’s Sunday and the weekend’s coming to an end. Slowly I get up to feed my grumbling tummy. On the way to the kitchen I can’t help, but think there’s something I needed to do. Before I can think about it anymore a pair of arms circle around my waist.

                Without thinking my body leans into the person until I realize it’s Hank I'm talking about and we’re no longer on a date. Grudgingly, I pull out from his hug and remind myself to stop getting attached.

                “What’s wrong?” Hank asks the confusion etched in his voice.

                I scan my still awakening brain for a liable excuse.

                “Um, well, if you don’t want Dan to kill you I think it’s better if we keep a personal bubble,” I reply. Yeah, that makes sense.

                “Dan won’t kill me,” Hank says rolling his eyes and coming closer to me again.

                I gulp, “But he will kick you out of the house,” I say quirking an eyebrow since I’m right.

                He sighs, “Fine,” but before walking away he places a soft almost nonexistent kiss on my cheek.

                I will myself not to quiver.

                “Morning,” a cheery voice calls into the kitchen. I turn to see Becka smiling and still in her pajamas.

                She spent the night?

                That’s also when I notice her pajamas consist of a pair of Dan’s old sweatpants and one of his smaller shirts. Immediately my eyes widen.

                “Becka?” I ask a slight feeling of dread filling my body.

                “Chloe?” Becka mimics me, but when she notices my expression she asks, “What?”