Dear Players...Chapter 32

A: Important! Please read!

Okay so this story is lasting a lot more than I thought it would...and I'm not even dragging it out!

Anyways I justed wanted to let you guys know that I'm dropping the whole requirements thing. In fact, I'm going to go back to previous chapters and delete the messages that include requirements. FROM NOW ON I'm going to leave the amount of comments and votes I get up to you. If you guys think it deserves it then please vote and comment and if not then that's fine too.

JUST PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that this is in the Watty's and i was told recently that I have a real chance. So PLEASE vote, comment, advertise, and do whatever you can if you like and it deserves to be in the finalists for the Watty Awards section On The Rise....

Anyways THANKS so much for reading my story....I would literally be nowhere without you guys. I love to write and I'm glad there's people out there to read it! THANKS sooooooo much! <3

~Chloe~

                The night air is cool against my face as Nick and I walk towards the photo shop. Neither of us say anything as I let myself into the store.

                A lady in her mid-forties greats me once I’m at the counter.

                “Hello, I’d like to pick up an order,” I say.

                “Your name,” she immediately asks.

                “Chloe Sharpe,” I reply.

                She smiles before typing my name into her computer. A few seconds later she turns around and goes to the back of the store.

                “What’s all this for?” Nick asks casually leaning on the counter in front of me.

                “You’ll see,” I respond dryly.

                He doesn’t say anything in return and the silence hangs on us like a thick blanket. I decide to ignore it.

                “Here you go,” the lady says coming out with a huge frame. She struggles to hand it over to me.

                I help her out. Then, since it’s already paid for, I walk out of the store. In the process I say thank you over my shoulder.

                “I’m sorry,” Nick tries again once inside the car.

                I turn to examine his handsome face.

                “It’s okay,” I say sighing, “Just drive to that club we went to a while back,”

                He nods before putting the car on drive and pulling onto the road. Fifteen minutes of uncomfortable silence later and we’re there.

                Once I’m in front of the bar, a huge frame in my arms, I smile.

                “Nick you’re about to witness one of the funniest things in your life,” I state as he comes up behind me.

                Hands in his pockets he replies, “Is that so?”

                “Definitely,” I confirm before going towards the bar entrance.

                “What are you doing?” Nick asks looking perplexed.

                “Going in,” I say matter-of-factly.