Dear Players...Chapter 31

A: Hey guys! I was looking over my news note that I wrote at the end of the last chapter and I realize I didn’t exactly say thanks! And that was the whole point of it! So anyways, I just want to say THANKS SOOOO MUCH because I wouldn’t be anywhere without you guys!!! As a thank you gift I made this chapter longer!

 Thanks again for your support!!

~Chloe~

                “Hey,” Beck says smiling.

                I snatch my hand away, “Hey,” I respond not so nicely.

                He grins, “So I was thinking,” he starts.

                “You thought wrong,” I respond cutting him off.

                “But we could have fun,” he insists.

                “But you asked Becka out!” I tell him outraged. Yes, I know everything that happens with Becka. I know he only asked her a little while ago.

                “So?” he asks shrugging, “I like Becka, but come on, I can’t be tied down.  Plus she doesn’t have to know,”

                I growl as I taste the bile in my throat. What a waste of space.

                “Becka’s my best friend you bastard!” I say through clenched teeth so it doesn’t cause that much of a scene. I’m already getting a few curious glances.

                “Besides,” I continue, “You’re fugly,”

                With that said I turn around and start heading in the opposite direction before calling over my shoulder.

                “Oh and you better stay away from her!”

                He doesn’t reply right away and I don’t wait for him to. Instead I walk to my locker ready to go home, get ready, and get this last date with Nick over with.

***

~Becka~

                I heard every single word.

                Everyone and boy did it…not hurt.

                At that moment I know I feel nothing for Beck and it was all a simple infatuation. Slightly annoyed at myself I turn away in relief. I’m so glad I had told him I would think about it.

                And guess what? Now I know for sure.

                With a wide smile on my face I head towards my locker to switch out my book. It’s a Friday so there isn’t much homework and I’m mostly just stopping at my locker to put things away not take things out.

                On the way there I spot Dan. He’s standing talking to Brandon-about what, who knows or even cares- but at that moment I know something. At that moment I know that I’m going to make him mine.

                This time for real.

~Chloe~

                And done.

                Happily I get up from my desk and walk over to my closet. There hadn’t been much homework and if it weren’t for the fact that I want everyone to go camping I wouldn’t have bothered looking at it until Sunday night. But now that that’s done I can start getting ready for my date.