What's Mine Is Yours...Unfotunately: End

~End~

A: We’ve finally reached the end!!! Aghhhh *cries* I’m going to miss Serenity and James not to mention Kat and Josh!

Anyways this will be pretty long because it will be divided into two parts, but I will be posting it as one. Hope you enjoy! (: and don’t forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

One more thing! For all fans who have commented and been voting I give you the oppurtunity to pick your favorite chapter! And i will DEDICATE it to you! It's first come first serve so make sure you tell me soon!  (You can't pick the last chapter)

~Serenity~

                Four days. I’ve been here for four days. Four days of watching the nameless faces of doctors and nurses go up and down the corridors. I was let go three days ago on the condition that I get rest which hasn’t really happened.

                Why?

                Because James still is laying motionless on cotton white sheets. The doctors told me he’s officially fallen into a coma.

                A coma.

                And yet I can’t bear to lose hope. He’ll wake up. He has to.

                So I’ve stayed by his side every day. I would stay night too, but the doctor comes around eight and escorts me outside.

                Kat and Josh come have come every day so far. They don’t stay as long as I do. No one except Mrs. Callisto does. She takes the night shift when I can’t be here anymore. Mr. Callisto comes by and stays for about an hour, but he’s a business man and can’t afford any more time than that.

                “How’s he doing?” someone asks from the doorway.

                I don’t look up. I have no interest in who the person is. Lately I don’t have much interest in anything. In fact, I only eat because Kat forces it upon me and Josh reminds me that when James wakes up he’ll be angry to see me a bit sick myself.

                “Honey,” Mrs. Callisto says.

                Sighing I look up at her.

                “Any better?” she asks.

                I shake my head before looking back at James’ lying form. He’s gotten much paler and a bit thinner over the four days.

                “Honey I’m devastated too, but please, please talk,” Mrs. Callisto pleads.

                “What if…” I trail off my voice shaky.

                “No,” she strictly denies immediately.

                “No,” she repeats a bit softer.

                 I reach over and take James’s hand. I almost burst into tears when his hand is so much colder than it used to be. I miss his warmth.

                “That boy, who sta-bbed my son,” Mrs. Callisto starts, stumbling over the word stabbed.

                I look down at James' unmoving hand.

                “It’s my fault,” I whisper quietly.

                Tears brim in my eyes. I’ve been feeling this way for so long. It’s my fault.