What's Mine Is Yours...Unfortunatley: Chapter 30

The big 3-0!!! haha, but can you believe it? Thirty chapters already! Well, it is slowly coming to an end:D

Remember your support is crucial for the survival of Serenity, James, Kat, and Josh. They appreciate being liked and talked about;P

~James~

                If I could wake up every day like this I would be the happiest man alive, but I guess I’ll just have to enjoy it for today.

                “We better get up,” I mumble against Serenity’s sweet lips.

                She nods her head, but neither of us stops moving our mouths against each others.

                Finally she pulls away smiling, but her eyes are filled with…guilt?

                “Come on,” I say getting off of her and pulling her into my arms like last night.

                “You do know I can walk,” she says matter-of-factly.

                “I am aware of the fact,” I reply with a wink.

                She rolls her eyes in mock annoyance, but I can tell she really doesn’t mind.

***

                After making Serenity my own homemade pancakes and burning her toast we are simply sitting on the couch.

                “I’m hungry,” she whines.

                “What? I just fed you!” I exclaim.

                She laughs then, “It’s not my fault you burnt my toast,”

                “Oh shut up,” I say rolling my eyes.

                She chuckles before getting up.

                “Where you going?” I ask.

                “To make my own toast,” she replies winking.

                I grumble a few incoherent words under my breath.

                Suddenly the doorbell rings. I get up, shutting off the TV, and open the door. In front of me my mom and dad stand.

                “You and Serenity need to change and get out of the house,” my mom says skipping the pleasantries and walking past me.

                “Hi to you too mom,” I say sarcastically.

                “Oh you know I love you,” she exclaims rolling her eyes and tapping my nose with her long manicured finger.

                “Hey James,” my father greets patting my shoulder and then disappearing into his office.

                My mother turns around then, “I was serious. Get a move on,”

                I roll my eyes, “Fine, fine,”

***

~Serenity~

                “Who was that?” I ask once James comes into the kitchen.

                “Grab your toast and let’s go,” he says.

                “What?” I ask confused.

                “I’m taking you out,” he says.