What's Mine Is Yours...Unfortunately: Chapter 35

This is the last part of the Writing Marathon!

Remember you need a total of 1,025 votes and 325 comments! I will not update until i have that. SO it depends on YOU for when you want to read the ending! I hope you have enjoyed my book so far!:D and thank you for your amazing support! Happy reading!:)

~James~               

                 I speed down the street before making one last turn. I park the car and get out. I walk down the street and look up at the house numbers.

                The only thing I can say is that I’m far away from home.

                Caden’s life must be tough.

                Finally I see number 1168. I run up the stairs and buzz in.

                “Pizza delivery,” I say hoping it’ll work.

                The door opens. I look up and thank my lucky stars. I slip in quickly and run up the stairs before someone comes out and demands a pizza.

                I make it to the third floor and start looking at the doors. Two thirty eight. Two thirty nine.

                I need two forty-two.

~Serenity~

                “You look good in my shirt,” Caden says while laying in bed.

                I scrunch up my face.

                “I wouldn’t have to wear it if you didn’t spill water all over me,” I say angrily.

                “Now, now, I said I liked it, didn’t I?” he asks.

                I walk out the room. I hear him get up to follow me.

                “I want to go home,” I say.

                He growls angrily before grabbing onto my chin.

                “You won’t be like her you understand me?” he asks.

                “Like who?” I question through clenched teeth.

                “You don’t need to know,” he growls angrily before throwing my head to the side and walking back into his room.

~Caden~

                She can’t be like her; like my mother. She won’t be like her.

                She can’t leave me too.

~James~

                I knock on the door. I hear someone scramble and after a few more seconds the door bursts open.

                In the doorway Serenity stands. She looks at me with wide tired eyes.

                “Serenity are you okay?” I ask.

                Her eyes well up with tears.

                But hope spurs in me when I notice the necklace I got her hanging around her neck.

                “James please,” she starts, “Please get out of here,” she says softly.

                “Serenity hear me out,” I start refusing to go away.