Dear Players...Chapter 30

A: OKAY GUYS JUST BECAUSE I UPLOADED MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER ONE TIME DOESN’T MEAN YOU SHOULD NOT VOTE OR COMMENT. SO PLEASE vote, comment, fan! :D

~Becka~

                Beck Stanley is what you refer to the boy-next-door kind of guy. He’s good looking-way good looking- with light brown hair and baby blue eyes. He’s tall and muscular and while he’s tough I’ve known him to be sweet. And now here he is standing in front of me asking if I want to go out with him. Any girl would have already said yes, heck I would have said yes in less than a second just a few weeks ago.

                Now here I am, actually doubting myself.

***

~Chloe~

                “You guys heard me we’re all going camping,” I state as the boys groan.

                I’ve called a meeting at Dan’s and my house. Of course Hank was already here as well so we only had to wait until Brandon and Nick showed up. Once they got here I went straight to the point. And now here they are groaning and complaining. Too bad they're still coming no matter what.

                “Enough!” I scream feeling like a teacher stopping a fight or something along those lines.

                “Why do we have to go again?” Brandon asks looking at me unhappily.

                “Because I’m positive we all need a break,” I state and then add, “That’s why we will all be leaving our phones and electronics behind except you know one of those flip phone ones so that we can call in case of an emergency,”

                There’s more groaning.

                “Now you’ve gone too far!” Nick exclaims moodily.

                “Well too bad!” I reply back annoyed.

                Weirdly enough both Hank and Dan stay awfully quiet during this whole exchange, well, except the occasional collective groan.

                I clap my hands together, “Let’s take a vote,” I say looking straight at Becka, Dan, and Hank.

                “All in favor raise your hands,”

                Becka’s and my hands are up first, then slowly Hank raises his hand until eventually Dan joins us too.

                “It’s decided then, Saturday morning we all head to the mountains!” I finish before heading in the direction of the kitchen.

                A few seconds later I hear someone come after me.

                “Well that was unexpected,” Dan breathes out.

                I turn around and smile, “I know, but I think it’ll do us some good. You know just to hang out and stuff,”

                “And possibly get mauled by a bear,” Dan adds smirking.

                I laugh, “That’s why Becka and I have four strong guys to protect us,” I state mockingly fluttering my eyelids.

                Dan laughs, “Hey if a bear comes after me I’m throwing both of you over my shoulders and bolting. Brandon, Hank, and Nick can be lunchmeat,”