Dear Players...Chapter 25

A: okay, I’m SO SORRY for not uploading in ages! BUT I’ve been incredibly BUSY and had planned writing this weekend, but didn’t get a chance. Also, I feel like writing’s becoming a chore if I have to make time to write…soo Sorry…but don’t worry I’ll have this finished by the Watty Awards!

Remember to PLEASE vote and comment!

And now enjoy:)

~Becka~

                When someone says we need to talk, at least from previous experience, it’s never been good. So of course I’m, well, weary to accept. He leads me down the hallway to his room and once we’re inside he shuts the door. For some reason my heart starts racing.

                Sure, there are things going through my mind-that I shouldn’t really be thinking- but actually beginning to feel the physical sides of those thoughts is unnerving; scary.

                “What is it Dan?” I ask maybe a little more hostile than I should.

                He frowns at me and then slowly walks up to me.

                With each step my heart starts pounding and I briefly, ridiculously, wonder if he can hear it. Finally he’s right in front of me. I let out a long low breath as his body heat ever so slightly radiates towards mine.

                “Tomorrow’s the big day,” he says looking slightly down at me.

                Gosh, he’s so…okay Becka do not go there.

                “Big day?” I ask frowning.

                “The last step to make Beck want you,” He clarifies.

                “Um why are you standing so close?” I ask without thinking it through.

                He grins cockily, “Am I making you nervous Becka?” he taunts.

                “No,” I say sharply, “But I thought you were hungover,”

                He looks at me his eyes darkening, “Nah, I’m sober,” he responds waving his hand dismissively.

                I’m about to say something, but before I know what’s going on he starts getting closer to me. Suddenly his toned stomach is against my body and my back is against a wall.

                “Wh-what are you doing?” I choke out suddenly very, very nervous.

                “It doesn’t matter since it’s not making you nervous,” he replies looking at me with-with, I don’t know, want…lust?

                I gulp, “Of course not,” I reply being stubborn.

                But what can you expect? It’s me after all.

                “Really?” he asks with that same cocky grin.

                “Most definitely,” I respond my eyes suddenly drifting to his rosy lips…his breathtaking green eyes.

                Get a grip Becka! Get a grip!

                And then staring at his eyes it happens. We kiss, but it’s not soft or delicate. It’s steamy and my body yearns and boils and burns.

                And I know if I don’t get away from his smell-his oh so amazing smell-, his tight grip on my waist, and his expert lips I’ll be doomed.