Dear Players...Chapter 33

A: Thanks so much for your support! Loving those comments :D

Let's say we get all chappies up to 30 votes?

Sorry this is more of a filler, but next chapter is the camping trip, then Chloe's mom comes for a vist....after that there should be 2-3 more chapters and the story's over!

~Chloe~

                I heard the words, but they didn’t make sense in my head.

                Hank? Becka? Together? Like kissing?

                No. Impossible.

                Right?

                “Tha-that has to be a misunderstanding,” I say confidently.

                Yeah, that can’t be true. She was probably drowning and he was giving her mouth to mouth...in a room where there's no water for Becka to drown in. Yeah, that makes sense.

                “Why? Because Hank isn’t who you think he is and now you’re denying it,” Nick asks.

                 Where did that come from? What the frick is he talking about?

                I grind my teeth together, “Nick I don’t like or love Hank! Okay? I don’t think he’s better than you! But do you really believe he would do that to Dan?” I yell getting frantic.

                No, he wouldn’t…they’re friends. Hank can't be that bad...he's not bad at all. Oh my gosh! I'm going to have a panic attack.

                Nick sighs; a strange expression passes through his face. It's strangely calming, but I'm still struggling on not hyperventilating.

                “Well,” he starts and at that moment I let out a breath of relief.

                Nothing is concrete, all I have to do is confront Hank or Becka and they’ll tell me. Nick's not sure...he said well! He said well!

                Wow, it's sad-the things I get excited about...

                “Nick please, let’s just leave it alone,” I start.

                Yup! No more on this subject. I'll ask one of them later and then it'll all be okay. It's not like they're secretly dating and Becka used Dan as a cover-up.

                NO! No! Chloe do not get those thoughts in your head!

                He looks like he’s going to say something, but I don’t give him the chance.

                “We’re all going on that camping trip tomorrow and I want things to be right between us, okay?” I ask.

                Please just say okay! Please don’t make this harder than it has to be! Please with a cherry on top?

                He sighs, “Chloe, please just look out for yourself,”

                I smile and bring up a hand to his face. I caress his cheek with my thumb. Wow, I feel like I'm on some sort of crappy soap opera, but he's just to cute! I can't help, but try and comfort him.

                “Nick, don’t worry about me, I’ll be okay,” I state before dropping my hand from his face and turning around.