Dear Players...Chapter 4

The picture is of Hank. He's Cam Gigandet. Hawt! lol Um just imagine his eyes a bit more stunning bright blue:D ANYWAYS HERE’S THE CHAPTER:

“Damn girl! You got some good pair of lungs!” Nick states rubbing his ears.

Dan still had his hands clamped over his ears. He had his hands there before I even screamed. He knows me so well.                

“The best.” I say quickly before turning and waiting for an explanation from Hank.

“Well, my parents aren’t exactly…uh…well I needed out and Dan here had the space. Please don’t scream again!” Hank explains looking a bit scared.

Wow…the big scary player is scared of little ole’ me. That could be used to my advantage…

“So how come you weren’t here yesterday?” I ask.

“Because my parents make me stay at their house in the summer; school starts in three days so I had to come back and get settled.” He says.

Looks like that’s as much as an explanation as I’m getting.

“Whatever.” I mumble in defeat and then go up the stairs. I plop on my bed worried. Damn this boy. Damn his whole gorgeous self! … I'm in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                HOW YOU GET ME HIGH. WON’T YOU TAKE ME FOR A RIDE? TELL ME WHERE YOU WANA GO.

                My alarm blasts through the room; the sound echoing through the walls. I quickly get up and shut if off before making my way to the bathroom. I slip into the shower and turn the water to the hottest it can go without it scalding my skin.

                I stand under the shower head letting the water trickle on me. I was in no rush.  I have plenty of time to get ready for school.

              The past few days had gone okay. The boys came over regularly and I stayed in my room most of the time. Well, except that one time when Brandon picked me off from my bed, threw me over his shoulder, and made me watch the Exorcism of Emily Rose with the rest of them.

                Let me tell you something. I HATE scary movies and had to hide my face behind Dan’s shoulders multiple times. In fact, when she started screaming I jumped into Nick’s arms. He laughed at me for five minutes. That’s until I started “crying” and Dan gave him a huge black and blue bruise on his arm. I don’t think he’ll ever laugh at me when Dan’s around again. Ah…good times, good times.

                I even smirked at him behind Dan’s shoulder. I don't know why I get a kick out of hurting this poor boy. Maybe I'm just mean. Do I seem mean to you? May-

                The door bursts open and of course the first thing I do is scream.

                “In the SHOWER!!! Dan get out!”

                “Yeah, it's Dan, sorry.” I hear a sheepish, sleep thick, voice quickly stutter before the door closes and steps are heard making their way down the stairs.

                That was Hank. The thought brings a blush to my face even though there was no way he could see me through the shower curtain.

               Still, I feel so…violated.

I quickly turn the shower off and get dressed; an off the shoulder black t-shirt with the words “Don’t Hate” on the front and “Appreciate” followed by a heart on the back, a pair of light blue jean shorts, and black pearl earrings.