Dear Players...Chapter 20

A:  You guys don’t know how AMAZED I am by the number of comments and votes!! It really means A LOT! Thanks:D

                “No, it’s it’s…just that well things happened,” Becka says looking away.

                I raise an eyebrow, “What kind of things?”

                “Okay so we went for ice-cream,” Becka starts.

                “Ice-cream?” I ask confused.

                “Yeah and I stole Dan’s,” Becka continues.

                I roll my eyes.

                “What?” Becka asks looking self-conscious.

                “I just expected that,” I reply.

                She gives me a dirty look.

                “ANYways, I stole his ice-cream and he came after me. Of course I was winning, but then, then I fell,”

                “Clutz,” I pretend to cough out.

                “Chloe!” Becka yells annoyed.

                “Okay, okay go on,” I respond.

                “And both his and my ice-cream squished under me,” Becka looks annoyed before saying the next part, “After Dan laughed excessively at my expense he brought me home,”

                I feel my eyes get wide as I start connecting the pieces together; Becka grouchy she has ice-cream all over her. Dan tries some off her cheek and offers her a change of clothes and then-then…

                “Chloe!” Becka screams snapping my attention back to her.

                “You have a really dirty mind,” she mumbles before shaking her head and continuing, “I asked him for some clothes and then I changed,” she finishes with an eye roll, “Duh,”

                “So why didn’t you change into my clothes then?” I ask matter-of-factly.

                Becka blushes bright pink and looks away. I stare her down.

                “Well-uh,”

~Dan~

                How dare she? How dare she decide she wants to care after four years of ignoring me? She’s the one who disowned me so she should just continue to stay the f*ck out.

                Angrily I stalk up the stairs. I look through the rooms not knowing what I’m looking for. When I get to the end of the hallway I realize what or rather who I’m looking for; Becka.

                Annoyed at my discovery I start stalking in the opposite direction. At least that’s until I accidentally barge into Hank.

~Hank~

                “Whoah dude!” I say startled.

                “Sorry,” Dan mumbles and I immediately know something’s wrong.

                “Dan why are you angry?” I ask curious.

                “Because-it’s none of your business!” He growls annoyed.