What's Mine Is Yours...Unfortunately: Chapter 28

~James~

                “Why didn’t you guys tell me?!” I scream outraged.

                “We thought you knew!” Kat screams back annoyed.

                “Obviously I didn’t,” I hiss.

                “Look this won’t solve anything. You still need to get something for Serenity,” Josh announces the obvious.

                I take a deep breath, “Since when are you the mature one?”

                He simple smirks at me before walking out of my room.

                When no one follows he turns around at the doorway, “Aren’t you coming?”

                “Where?” Kat asks confused.

                  “The mall obviously,” Josh replies and then disappears from the doorway.

                I grab my wallet and phone from the nightstand and follow after him.

***

                “This is hopeless,” I say sitting down and putting my head into my hands.

                “No it’s not!” Kat says looking around, “You could always get her a purse?” she suggests.

                I let out a frustrated groan, “That’s not special,”

                “Why don’t you just buy her jewelry,” Josh says with a bored expression.

                “We tried that,” I state matter-of-factly.

                “No, we didn’t try real jewelry,” Josh says grinning.

                I grin back before standing up.

                “That could work!” I say once again hopeful.

                “Girls do love jewelry,” Kat agrees and we all start making our way to the end of the mall.

                There’s one place there that’s supposed to be great. At least I hope they are.

                “Temptation Jewels,” Kat reads out loud, “Sounds promising,”

                “It better be,” I say before going in.

                I look around the long cases filled with necklaces. Nothing pops out to me.

                A little aggravated I move to the other side of the room.

                “May I help you with anything?” a young pretty attendant says batting her eyelashes.

                She’s blonde, tall, and curvy with bluebell eyes.

                “Actually do you have any charms?” I ask ignoring her flirtatious movements.

                “Of course, follow me,” she says kindly.

                I follow her to the corner of the room. In the corner three small cases of charms lie.

                “Hey guys come over here,” I call to Kat and Josh.

                Meanwhile I look through the charms. I find four different S’s that I like. They are all silver except for two that are silver and magenta.