Dear Players...Chapter 35

A: I’ve realized that I won’t be making it into the Second Round of the Watty Awards anymore…

But I guess that’s okay. Anyways thanks for your support and to all the people who take their time to press that little vote button and drop in a comment! I appreciate it tremendously!

Anyways picture of Ronnie & Stella (Stella’s on the right)>>>>>>>>>>

                The girl starts laughing hysterically once we’re all done screaming. For some reason unknown to me I look over at Nick to see him absolutely mesmerized. I smile, but with my head still a little foggy I don’t pay any more attention.

                “The look on your faces,” the girl wheezes clutching her stomach before finally starting to calm down.

                “I’m Ronnie,” she says extending a hand to the closest person which just so happens to be Dan.

                He looks at Ronnie skeptically before shaking her hand.

                “Sorry about before, it was part of a dare,” she apologizes looking sincere.

                Dan frowns, “What are you even doing here?”

                “Oh, well my family owns a house by the lake and I came with some friends for the weekend,”

                “No, why are you here?” Dan asks.

                “Oh,” she says seeming to comprehend, “Well my friends and I heard some noise before and came to check it out. When we saw you guys they dared me to see if I could scare you. Obviously I could,” she grins flipping some of her hair back.

                She’s pretty; pin-straight black hair, baby blue eyes, and a petite but curvy body.

                She walks over, spots our half empty bottle of vodka and kicks it distastefully with her foot.

                “If you guys want to have some real fun you won’t need that,” she states.

                I frown. Who is she to pop out of nowhere and start bossing us around?

                “You’re all invited to the party at the lake house. It should have started by now,” she exclaims.

                “How do we know you’re not luring us to kill us or something?” Brandon asks curiously.

                She laughs; the noise rings clearly and bubbly.

                “Sorry, I have a tendency to sort of just show up places, but I’m serious you guys can come. There’ll be music, drinks, food, and the lake,” she replies shrugging.

                “If not then that’s okay too,” she says starting to turn away, “Just offering,” she finishes.

                I have no intention on stopping her. I’m sure she’s nice and all, but I don’t know her and I’ve been told not to go places with strangers. Apparently Nick hasn’t because he makes her turn back around.

                “I like lakes,” he says with a shrug.

                She smiles at him, “I did say one would be available,” she replies.

                I briefly wonder if she’s drunk. I know Nick is and that’s why he’s talking funny, but…

                Nick laughs, “Let’s go guys. Make new friends?” he suggests.