Excuse Me? Chapter 2

“What?!” I scream making a few people turn and give me a dirty look. But hey why would I care?

“Uh, you’ll be living with us?” he says once again, this time a little uncertain.

“I can’t believe this!” I yell just a little louder than I did before.

Then I grab my suitcase and run to the front of the line. I don’t look back until I’m off the plane and in the right terminal. I scan all the people and see a sign that says Natasha Holden and right underneath it Trent Payton. He wasn’t kidding…he’s living with me.

“I told you,” He says coming out of nowhere and making me jump ten feet in the air.

 “Don’t sneak up on me!” I yell as my Uncle waves us over.

“Sorry, but hey I’m a little offended here. What’s so unappealing about living with me?” he asks actually looking a little sad.

I smirk to myself.

“Yeah whatever.” I say turning on my heel and going to greet my uncle.

“Hi, Mr. Raccio.” I say politely.

“I’m your uncle not the mayor. Call me Bill.” He says with a kind smile on his face before taking my bag and walking out the airport.

“Why don’t you take my bags?” Trent whines behind us.

“Because you’re a big boy and can do it yourself.” I state.

“What she said.” Bill says before turning around smirking at Trent and giving me a high five.

Maybe moving in with them won’t be as bad as I thought. Bill seems to have a sense of humor.

~

“Agh, sleep!” I mumble from under my pillow.

“I will drag you out if I need to,” Bill says from the side of my bed.

“Go ahead and try,” I challenge.

“Trent!” he calls.

I hear Trent walk into the room.

“Whaa? I’m brushing my teeth,” he gurgles.

“Go spit and get Natasha out of bed.” Bill says before exiting the room.

I can practically see the smirk on Trent’s face. As I hear him leave the room I can’t help, but snuggle further into my covers hoping I could disappear into them. Finally, there’s some peace and quiet.

Not ten seconds later I feel two freezing cold hands grasp around my ankles making me screech.

“What are you a freaking vampire?!” I ask.

He doesn’t respond, but instead starts tugging on my ankles. I grip onto the front of the bed and let me tell you for a girl I have some nice muscles.

 He tugs harder. “Natasha, seriously?”

“Yup!” I respond popping the p.

“Fine you leave me no choice.” He warns as he yanks me back.

I grip onto my sheets, but it’s no use I fly back and topple on him.

“Ugh, I hate morning people.” I exclaim before scrambling back up and stalking towards the bathroom.

“Love you too!” I hear Trent call in between laughter right as I shut the bathroom door.

Today was the end of my first week with them and also my first day of school. So far living with them was a ball. Trent and I have gotten pretty close and we are both pathological flirts so it works out well. Bill is fun to be around, well as fun as an adult can be, and usually joins in our arguments and pranks. I have to admit coming to live with them is not as bad as I thought it would be.