What's Mine Is Yours...Unfortunately: Chapter 7

A: so you guys got the 12 votes pretty quickly! Thanks for that:D

Anyways Pic Of Caden; actor Jared Padalecki Young>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

                “Agh Kat!” I argue annoyed.

                “Come on, last store?” she asks pouting.

                “No! I got my hair and make-up done. We are done!” I exclaim with an air of finality.

                “Fine,” she grumbles and starts making her way to the exit.

                It takes us a while considering we have about twenty bags fully packed with clothes.

                “So who’s supposed to pick us up?” Kat asks looking out into the parking lot.

                “I have no idea,” I respond scanning the parking lot as well.

                “Hello ladies,” we hear someone say from behind us.

                I turn to see a very attractive boy standing behind us. He has light brown hair and hazel eyes. His jaw is square and he has a very nicely built body.

                “You Kevin?” I ask trying to stop my eyes from roaming his body.

                “Nope, I’m Caden. Kevin is in the car other there,” he exclaims pointing towards a red Audi.

                “Oh well nice to meet you,” I say trying to rearrange the bags so I can extend my hand, but then giving up and just nodding.

                “You too,” he says quickly giving me the once over.

                I turn so that I don’t redden from embarrassment.

                “I’m Kat!” Kat chirps.

                “Caden,” Caden repeats smiling.

                Just then Kevin pulls up.

                “Hey girls get in I have somewhere to be soon,” Kevin says nodding for us to hop in.

                “Pop the trunk,” I order and Kevin pushes the button while Caden opens it and grabs some of the over flowing bags.

                “Well aren’t you the gentleman?” I ask sarcastically.

                He laughs, “Well for a pretty girl…”He trails off wiggling his eyebrows.

                “If I could I would so slap you right now,” I inform him.

                He grins cheekily.

                “When you guys are done flirting please join us in the car,” Kat says hopping into the back seat.

                “I was not flirting!” I exclaim.

                “Really cuz I was,” Caden says winking.

                “Yeah well, that’s too bad,” I respond before getting in next to Kat and shutting the car door.

                “Your such a meanie!” I whisper yell at Kat who simply laughs at my expense.