Dear Players...Chapter 3

A: So I’m quite disappointed that my votes keep going down:(…but THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO TAKE YOUR TIME TO VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS A LOT:D

P.S Brandon was a little offended by the fact that no likes him…yet? Lol…anyways there is a picture of him on the side. He's Rick Malmbri. He plays luke on Step Up 3 :D. By the way does anyone know who could play Hank? Some of you seem to like him so if you find a good actor or model for him please tell me!!

~Chloe~

                I wake up due to some loud beeping sounds and immediately groan. Yesterday, due to the fact that Hank and Brandon wouldn’t wake up, I had to call the moving company and ask them to come the next morning. They said that was fine and they would be here at around 9:30 A.M, but on a Saturday morning they might as well have said the crack of dawn. I hate mornings with a deep burning passion! Nevertheless, I grudgingly get up only to walk straight into a wall.

                “Ow, stupid wall.” I mumble only to have the wall vibrate.

                Vibrate?

                Sweet laughter fills the room as I realize I did not walk into a wall. Then suddenly I’m pulled closer by my waist into what I have now realized is a chest.

                “You look hot in the morning.” A velvety tone whispers in my ear. Their breath caressing my face and making me almost shudder; the key word there being almost. I open my eyes just a little bit only to come face to face with Nick. Dang! I’m too tired to start the day with him.

                I also then notice I’m not struggling. He notices too and takes the opportunity to lean in. I let him and right before his lips connect with mine I scream. Immediately Dan shows up a frantic expression clear on his face.

                “Nick’s violating me!” I scream again and heck it looked like he was. By this point I had squirmed away from him and he was still leaning in making it look like he was trying to kiss me against my will.

                Dan saw this too and I swear his eyes turned a darker shade as he climbed up the stairs and wacked Nick in the back of the head.  Nick who was too shocked to do anything before immediately lets go and starts to rub his, most likely, throbbing head.

                “Shit man! That hurts!” Nick whines looking in pain.

                Too bad I’m too tired to feel bad…

                “Too bad dude! Don’t mess with my sister!” Dan warns turning on his heel.

                When Dan walks away shaking his head I burst out laughing. Scratch what I said earlier. I love mornings! With that I prance down the stairs to instruct the movers and make sure they don’t break anything.

~3 Hours Later~

                I finally finish stacking everything up and decorating my room. The walls are covered in hundreds of pictures I had taken with my friends. I also have my desk put in and the bed done. I would unpack and organize my cloths later.

                Even after so many hours I still can’t keep the smile off my face. Especially since, occasionally, Nick still rubs his head where a good sized lump had formed. He sends me glares every once a while, but I don’t really care and smirk in return.

                Dan is currently on the phone ordering Chinese take-out much to their protests. They wanted pizza. But it’s too bad for them because I won fair and square. Let’s just say they really suck at rock paper scissors.