What's Mine Is Yours...Unfortunately: Epilogue

(P.S. I have started a NEW stories! Any support would be beyond appreciated!)

Epilogue:

~Serenity~

"James, James, James!" I yell saying his name louder each time.

He pretends to not hear me. I frown before charging at him; full speed. Then, without warning I jump onto his back. He almost falls forward from the surprise, but starts laughing instead.

"You're insane!" he scolds playfully.

"And that's okay," I respond happily.

"And why is that?" he asks curiously.

"Because you looooveee me," I reply grinning.

He laughs, "I love how you drag out the word love,"

"I know," I sing finally hopping off his back.

These past couple of weeks have consisted of me acting like if I were on a constant sugar rush. James hasn't said anything negative about it so I don't think he minds much which is good for me...considering I just somehow can't stop.

"So I was thinking we go out," James says putting an arm around my shoulder and brining me closer to his chest.

I snuggle against him. Gosh, this guys is always so frickin' warm!

"Mmmkay," I reply enjoying his proximity.

"I know the perfect place too," he continues seemingly excited.

I don't care much. He could take me to the back of some rundown barn and I'll be perfectly happy. Yeah, I'm that hooked...is that sad?

"Really?" I ask with mock disbelief.

He chuckles, "I'm capable of being romantic," he states confidently.

I burst out laughing. Yeah right.

James is not the romantic type. He's the type to have fun with, but not a perfect romantic moment with...not that I necessarily mind. I love spending time with him and he treats me like an equal instead of a constant damsel in distress.

"Th-that's funny," I stutter, "Good one,"

James frowns, "It's true," he argues.

"Yeah okay, whatever you say honey," I reply with slight sarcasm.

"But I am!" he insists-whining.

"Name one time," I say.

"Oh, maybe the time I saved you and got stabbed!" he yells out.

I chuckle, "And that was very brave of you, but I wouldn't say I want to remember that for the rest of my life,"

He nods reluctantly, "Well there's the time-the time I-I,"

"Exactly," I respond once he can't think of anything.

"Ha, I got one!" he yells out.

I look at him expectantly, "The time I planned my surprise party for you,"

I smile, "Okay, I guess that's romantic," I agree.

He smiles, "But anyways tonight's going to be even better than that," he says smugly.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever makes you happy,"

***

"James, I'm going to trip and die!" I yell exaggeratedly.

"Oh shush," he replies not removing the blindfold from my eyes.

I have no idea why I even let him put that thing on me. Not being able to see is friggin' scary!